Anavar Causing Sickness?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar Causing Sickness?

Hey guys, ive been powerlifting for about 5 years now.
    5’10

So lets go back 5 months. 5 months ago i was 195 pounds and before i started an anavar cycle of 80mg/ea i was squatting 405 , shoulder pressing 225 (reps) and benching 285. I then hopped on Anavar and saw gains immediately. Within 4 weeks I saw 455 squat, 325 bench and 275 shoulder press. I also got up to 205 lbs.

Anyways, back to my problem…. So after a nice 4 week cycle I had went to a dine with my whole family. We all ended up getting very sick… Not your typical food poisoning. 8/11 people including me experiencing diarrhea, vomit, weak stomach… etc. I had about a week left on my cycle, which I could not finish.

Here comes my next problem… I have anxiety, and unfortunately after that sickness, I experienced anxiety like no other. My medication was not helping, and i would throw up. I cant say why I experienced this anxiety because its personal, but for 2 weeks it DRAINED me and I haven’t been the same since. So a couple months went by, and I was obviously off the cycle, then I went on vacation for a month and now it has been 1 month since Ive been back from vacation, and I have been training hard.

A couple weeks ago though I had went for a blood test for because while on vacation I had caught food poisoning YET again and I had been puking all night. Also while on vacation, I endured a lot of pain on my thumb when moving a chair and it made me sick to my stomach. This is how my anxiety has taken over my mind and my body.

Anyways, so I went to go get my blood tested… Im not afraid of needles, but after getting the blood sucked out of me and left the building i got light headed and sweaty on the forehead and armpits… My feet also tingled… I had puked outside from the anxiety build up.

2 weeks later I went to the doctor, he had prescribed me anti-acid medication. He had said I have a lot of acid build up… Which is true.
    So I did as he said, and took the medication for 14 days… Then stopped. Which was Monday, so August 3rd. That same day I started my Anavar Cycle (80mg/ea)

So… a few days go by, im feeling normal… Im already feeling the Var kicking in a little from the pumps and energy, then all of a sudden I wake up Friday morning (2 days ago) with a filled feeling stomach…. It was weird, it felt like I had a meal sitting in there. So whatever, i got up and went to go eat breakfast… or at least tried.. The feeling was unbearable and i rushed to the washroom to puke… 5 days into a cycle and im already feeling sick.

SO, to wrap it all up, my question is… Could it be the Var that my body is refusing now? Is it a coincidence that I got this sickness? Did the medication that I took screw up the acids in my body which made it worse? Im so confused, and it upsets me because I want to be back where I was before I turned 19, I was a beast.

Also, let me include that I would lay down after meals which is completely stupid…. Now Im taking paracite cleanses, baking soda, liver cleanses, and a bunch of other things to help get rid of this feeling in my stomach.

So, its Sunday morning, and now ive came to my own conclusion that Im going to take a week off the Var and continue to take the supplements to help cure my stomach issue… if i notice that in a week without Var its better then it must be the Var my body dislikes… If not then maybe it was just coincidence.. BUT I want to hear what you guys think. Its scarring me, and I just want to be able to enjoy my days without these pains… Thanks!
    ———————————
    UPDATE: Alright so, when I wanted to post this thread I was not able to yet access the forum, so i ended up taking 5 days off. So a day after I noticed the pains in my stomach went away, so i then proceeded to take 80Mg the next day. (Monday) I woke up Tuesday morning with the SAME pains.

I have come to the conclusion that the Anavar is actually hurting me. This upsets me, as I wanted to start my cycle, now I don’t think I can even touch oral pills for awhile.

I need answers, should I try lower dosages and work my way up? Should I move to injections? I dont know what to do. ANy input would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I will also answer all questions.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    Mr.BB
    Long story short,

You are 19, took some steroids , got good gains, tried to keep gains, lost gains, feel like shiet, lost natty gains, still feel like shiet.

Sorry but you are too young too be using drugs that halted your hormones. Your body was still maturing and finding equilibrium between all the hormones.

At 19 years old you are at your lifes peak of your own natural testosterone production, taking steroids will halt and completely shut down this natural production, and then you have 70% more chances of not recovering completely your testosterone once the natural production restarts.

Read this:

Is it possible to post a picture of yourself?
    Sfla80
    After all that u want to keep going? Or even take more??

I’m also confused in you were on, then iff, then back on, then took 5 days off, then back in again?

And I have to be with ranger here…post some pics…some serious lifts at 195#.

And only advise will be given is STOP everything and read the links Mr bb posted!!

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830View
    Is it possible to post a picture of yourself?

That’s usually my question. It’s a thread killer!

spaik221
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80View

I’m also confused in you were on, then iff, then back on, then took 5 days off, then back in again?

And only advise will be given is STOP everything and read the links Mr bb posted!!

Sorry, let me explain. I went on it for 5 days, then one morning I woke up with pains in my stomach. I took a day off… The next day I felt amazing, went back on the cycle, next day right away I felt pains…. Now I have taken 5 days OFF, and I havent had pains since.
    Also, I would rather not post pictures as I would like to keep private, maybe in the future. I respect the compliment though, thank you.

spaik221
    Appreciate it, I will look into this for sure!
    spaik221
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80View

Also, at 17 when i was 177, I was doing 405 for 2 reps. I actually have the video still. I have faced many injuries that has stopped me from readark_sideng full potential

renepjd
    Problem is, most young guys today consider half-squats to be full squats. Very prevalent these days unfortunately. Not saying it’s your case but it is an accurate observation.
    spaik221
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Problem is, most young guys today consider half-squats to be full squats. Very prevalent these days unfortunately. Not saying it’s your case but it is an accurate observation.

Agreed, that isnt the case here.

spaik221
    Also, I’m not sure I got my point aBambss, but I think when I got good poisioning and mentally sick, it ****ed up my stomach… So although I’m too young, that can not be the case…. I will read what MR.BB had sent, but for the future I still want to start a Var cycle.
    VUBlack
    What did your bloods show? Was it hormone panels and lipids and so on? I feel you screwed your hormones and coz now youre so shot in the balls ullbe sick as walking roadkill till you get your hormones in check
    spaik221
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscleView
    What did your bloods show? Was it hormone panels and lipids and so on? I feel you screwed your hormones and coz now youre so shot in the balls ullbe sick as walking roadkill till you get your hormones in check

Blood test came back with amazing results actually… So no problem there anyway. I don’t think I got the answers I was hoping for. This is more of a stomach and anxiety problem. My age or hormones has nothing to do with it.

My body is still recovering from my 2 incidents..

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by spaik221View
    Blood test came back with amazing results actually… So no problem there anyway.

What was the total testosterone , free testosterone, LH and FSH?

basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    What was the total testosterone, free testosterone, LH and FSH?

Curious too. Sounds like he never ran a PCT and low test can cause anxiety (trust me).

spaik221
    BUMP. I’m still looking for answers.. Thank you
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.