anadrol for women 10/20mg dose

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS anadrol for women 10/20mg dose

Can anyone please advise what I could expect from low dose anadrol . I am female and I am looking to gain a bit more lean muscle. I have previously used var with good results. Primo tabs are apparently not available in UK and I am freaked out by the though of injections. Anything else advised is appreciated, Thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    < <Samson> >
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859View
    Also look into low dose primo. You could inject subQ with the amount of oil a female would need. The wife ran 50mg primo with no noticeable virilization. She ran it subQ. The results weren’t short of amazing.

That’s new to me

I was thinking about that, but had no clue other forms of AAs aside from test could be done SubQ – Just because of what’s in em’

Good to know

Mp859
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    That’s new to me I was thinking about that, but had no clue other forms of AAs aside from test could be done SubQ – Just because of what’s in em’ Good to know

Idk If it is the "right" thing to do. But she didn’t want to to IM injections so we tried it. It worked just the same. It had an enanthate ester as well. She had no pain,swelling,lumps anything. But again it was .25ml at a time.

mambetus
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    That’s new to me

I was thinking about that, but had no clue other forms of AAs aside from test could be done SubQ – Just because of what’s in em’

Good to know

Of course. Why would the compound determine where it can be injected?

OP, you could inject Primo or deca through an insulin needle (which would work fine for the low doses you’d be using).
    Actually, deca would probably be the best compound for your goals.

michael30
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24View
    Can anyone please advise what I could expect from low dose anadrol. I am female and I am looking to gain a bit more lean muscle. I have previously used var with good results. Primo tabs are apparently not available in UK and I am freaked out by the though of injections. Anything else advised is appreciated, Thanks

Hey lisa havent talked to you for awhile. How are things going? Why dont you try sub Q injections with primo? I use sub Q for my trt it is a breeze!! No pain,
    Simple, easy, fast. I use a half inch 29 or 27 gauge insulin needle. U cant even feel it. Pm me or if you still have my email just email me. I can help ya out.
    ****(note the same needle size you used for your hgh you can use for your sub Q injections. So if you can handle hgh injects you can handle sub Q)

michael30
    Lol sorry to the 3 guys above me that suggested sub q. Guess that will teach me to
    Read all the posts before posting a response!!!!!!
    Lisame24
    Hey, thank everyone. Ok, I have decided I had better ‘man up’ (hopefully not literally tho) and do injections, argh!!! I had to google sub q, haha, so clueless!! That sounds better, does that just go in as far as growth? Why don’t guys I know do this, is it safe? So, please help, I know that injectable primo is good as everyone raves about it but not idea how much or how often. Also should I do anything else?
    Hey Michael, I haven’t logged on for months! Message me, I need help
    < <Samson> >
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24View
    Hey, thank everyone. Ok, I have decided I had better ‘man up’ (hopefully not literally tho) and do injections, argh!!! I had to google sub q, haha, so clueless!! That sounds better, does that just go in as far as growth? Why don’t guys I know do this, is it safe? So, please help, I know that injectable primo is good as everyone raves about it but not idea how much or how often. Also should I do anything else?
    Hey Michael, I haven’t logged on for months! Message me, I need help

SubQ only works aight if the quantity is very low – since it’s an oil base & not water/alcohol – I tried a quarter ml once, never again, left a nice welt right on my lower gut – but, I think this was caused by the high alcohol content in my gear

Problem with primo for guys is that it’s so expensive & we take a ton – for you, a whole cycle would be approximately one vial – 100mg a week would do as far as my understanding

Also – like Var, Primo is highly faked

Hey, on a dif note a tad – what are you trying to accomplish? Just asking – I hear the same shit/ you’re big enough, lean enough & so on

Lisame24
    I have no idea what quantity i would need or the frequency, do you? If I can do sub q then brilliant, when I did growth I actually liked those little injections, I know that may sound a bit odd, haha.

I honestly trust that my last batch of var was legit, am I not allowed to say the brand? I can source injectable primo from the same source but not tabs. Is the primo enough of anything else to do alongside it?

Lisame24
    Lisame24
    ffs, i was not meant to post the first photo, how do i delete? same thing i just hadnt Bambpped it, but thats me recently
    Mp859
    Click on the post and click edit then just delete it.

If you run primo I would start off low. Like 40mg max for the first couple weeks. You are very petite so you could have more issues with a higher dose.

Lisame24
    Is that daily? I am currently 59kg, not that light atm. I still want more muscle, more definition and less bf but without looking manly at all
    Mp859
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24
    Is that daily? I am currently 59kg, not that light atm. I still want more muscle, more definition and less bf but without looking manly at all

It’s weekly. Inject twice a week. So 20mg Monday and Thursday. This is where my wife started and it was actually a very good dose for her. It works very very well while in a caloric deficit.

Lisame24
    Ah, ok I see thanks. Could this amount be done sub q? Did your wife get any sides? I got spots from var but nothing else, they have gone now as I am on accutane and its worked so quickly as I didnt have very many.

How come a cal deficit may i ask? Will I gain muscle still without being on a surplus?

Mp859
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24
    Ah, ok I see thanks. Could this amount be done sub q? Did your wife get any sides? I got spots from var but nothing else, they have gone now as I am on accutane and its worked so quickly as I didnt have very many. How come a cal deficit may i ask? Will I gain muscle still without being on a surplus?

She got 200mg per ml primo. So she was shooting .1ml Monday and Thursday subQ. Yes .1ml. And the calorie deficit is the only way she has run it. And she gained mass and lost fat.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.