anadrol for women 10/20mg dose

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS anadrol for women 10/20mg dose

Can anyone please advise what I could expect from low dose anadrol . I am female and I am looking to gain a bit more lean muscle. I have previously used var with good results. Primo tabs are apparently not available in UK and I am freaked out by the though of injections. Anything else advised is appreciated, Thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    swolehead
    how many anavar cycles have you done?

< <Samson> >
    dRol is quite dif

I have never seen it used by a female. I’d suggest a higher dose of var if you’re really leaning away from the spike.

Lisame24
    I have done 3 var cycles going up to 25mg, it wrecked my skin so I got ac****ane from the dr which has rectified it but am still currently on it for another couple of months. Someone said this would be a good thing for me to try, do you not agree?
    I would like to try something new that isn’t var and isn’t winnie?
    SilverKay
    test 500 mg a week… JK… maybe it wrecked your skin from the 25mg… stick to 10?
    swolehead
    that’s why i asked I would definatly steer clear of adrol for a girl I believe it would do much worse things to you then the anavar . I wish I could give you more advice on what to try as I’m currently seardark_sideng for info for my girlfriends next cycle to brake her previous world records so hopefully someone has some interesting information they could lay out for you and I to learn from.

SilverKay
    to break her previous world record? nice
    < <Samson> >
    Hard to avoid the spike

You can run a few low dose compounds in a injectable form

Lisame24
    I stupidly did the 25mg in the past but most recently did 10/15mg but my skin still suffered even though it was legit gear and my skin isn’t prone to it. Anyway, it’s good now and i would like to keep it that way.

So Shall i ignore the advice that I have been given which is to try anadrol at 10/15mg as it would help me gain muscle but stay lean and on this low dose the side would be much less severe than test or winnie – they are not my word, this was my advice.

I really don’t want to do injectables so can anyone at all recommend anything tablet form? Is dbol a bad idea? I’ve been told by one person to do it but by many more to avoid it……….argh, it’s all so confusing HELP

SilverKay
    stay away from that stuff and the dbol …

< <Samson> >
    Not being more of an ass hole than usual – just asking

Why are you trying stay clear of the spike so much? – sorry, to sound like this – but, the spike is the only way to step up the game(even if it’s GH)

I can not see dRol giving you the desired effects that you are looking for

Also – just like guys, you’re hitting your liver every time you run orals. I ran dRol – at the usual 50mg a day for a guy & I can barely stand the toxicity

Just consider a bit of what you want & not want. . . . I’m not gonna say I enjoy by every other day inner muscular injections by any means

Lisame24
    Sorry, what is the spike?
    I wish growth hormone was cheaper, I did it once and really liked it but can’t afford it as it’s so expensive. Even I could manange those baby needles!

I have frequent liver tests as I am on accutane and my liver is all good atm. What did bdol do do you to make you not be able to stand it?

SilverKay
    lisa I just looked at your previous posts/pics… I am sure you have heard it before but you look good and from what I understand you are just trying to get a little more lean for your own personal well being.

Am I correct?

are you sure your var was legit? maybe it was DBOL or something else which gave you those sides.

< <Samson> >
    The spike = pin, needle

I feel the same on the GH – I wish I just had bucks

Had to look, lol – you look damn impressive – ass kissing over

Really consider what you are looking to obtain from what – injectable gear is the next step < do "you" need it? that’s all in the eye of the beholder

Mr.BB
    Anadrol is very androgenic , so you will turn into a male in a non reversible way quite fast (breast reduction, deeper voice, facial and body hair, acne, clit enlargement, bone structure changes, etc)

Same aplies to dbol .

Mp859
    Look at Bill Roberts’ write up on anadrol for women. Very interesting read. Also look into low dose primo. You could inject subQ with the amount of oil a female would need. The wife ran 50mg primo with no noticeable virilization. She ran it subQ. The results weren’t short of amazing.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.