All steroids seem to do for me is mild joint pains and achne.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS All steroids seem to do for me is mild joint pains and achne.

Ok ive been lifting weights for like 4 years im 183cm and when i started i was at around 60 kgs and now im at 84. I have some weight around the middle so i decided to get some winstrol to cut me down so i started taking 1ml every other day for 30days really didnt se any change in my body or no weight change. To be hones i wasnt expecting any miracles but some change would have been satisfying so i decided to add some test to this so i started on 250mg/ml 2ml of some thay shit every 4 days and thn i when i was up to 6ml it had run out so i switched to some russian 300mg/ml 2ml every 4 days and now im at 15ml of winstrol 6ml of the thai 250mg and 6ml of the russian 300mg.

Ok i am still the same wheight as when i started with no significant changes and maybe a little better in the bench but not in the other muscles ive been lifting 4-5times a week. This is my first cycle.

I know the shit i bought isnt fake or bad because i got 2 friends dooing the same thing nd theyve gained insane weight and imrpooved alot in everything theyre my roomates so theyre dooing the same thing as me and were all supplementing with creatin, protein, amino acids and some vitamins.

Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
    SkYB
    head over to the diet forum bro! You have the right idea with the 5 meals but i would up that to 6 meals per day and make sure you have protein and carbs with meals 1-4 and have protein greens and fats with meals 6-7 and probably greans added to meal 3. The gurus over there can help you get the maBambs set up to your caloric needs. With out getting your diet personalized you will never be able to completely control your abilty to gain and loose weight. Trust me when i say once you get it dialed in it becomes very easy to be in control of your weight.

Quote Originally Posted by siggzorView
    well my friends have gained up to 10kg in month on the same stuff and same diet and same exercise.

but about my diet since you tell me im dooing it wrong i would like to have a little idea about wht is wrong about it
    1 meal 500gr of skyr has 50gr of protein in it no fat
    2 meal 3-400gr of dark_sidecken breasts rice and veggies
    3meal usually dont have time for it cause of work so its only a shake and fruits
    4 meal 4-500gr of dark_sidecken breasts veggies and potatos
    5 meal shake before sleep either made of skyr and fruits 500ml or if im lazy a regular protein shake

this diet has helped me gain 24kg in about 3 years but im open to learning more about everything dont think i will stop the cycle though ill lower the dosage though and try and fix the diet

siggzor
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027View
    head over to the diet forum bro! You have the right idea with the 5 meals but i would up that to 6 meals per day and make sure you have protein and carbs with meals 1-4 and have protein greens and fats with meals 6-7 and probably greans added to meal 3. The gurus over there can help you get the maBambs set up to your caloric needs. With out getting your diet personalized you will never be able to completely control your abilty to gain and loose weight. Trust me when i say once you get it dialed in it becomes very easy to be in control of your weight.

yeah thank you for that my problem has always been time at work i have a 10 hour work day and i takes another 2 hours gettin to and from work so my time to eat is very limited but ill see what people say at the other forum

ALEX
    MaBambs is short for maBamb-nutrients.

Carbohydrates, protein, lipid/fat.

My suggestions:
    drop the potatoes and eat sweet potatoes.
    If you’re eating white rice, go to long grain brown rice.
    Find out how many calories you are actually eating every day. Your diet is way too vague to have any predictable change. Change, maybe…but predictable…no. Use a BMR calculator to figure out what you should be eating each day for maintenance, and if you’re looking to gain muscle, go 500+cals over maintenance, if you’re looking to trim down, 500 below maintenance.

Stop the cycle and do PCT. You’re doing your body more harm than benefit right now.

siggzor
    i usually eat sweet potatoes i don’t like the regular once but i eat the white rice ill try and switch that out. but since im doing this with my friends that have done this alot id t least like to explain why i should quit since theyre dooing the same with great results but im taking everything here in consideration
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by siggzor
    i dont know what maBambs are?

This is one of many of your problems. How do you expect to accomplish anything when you don’t even understand the basics!?! Steroids aren’t magic – too many people don’t understand this. If all it took was injecting yourself or popping a few pills to gain lean mass and look good, everyone would have a much easier time! Hell, why workout or eat properly if all it took was some steroids? It’s simply untrue. You will ONLY adark_sideeve your goals when you have the right nutrition plan with the correct maBambs, a training program tailored to your goals (gaining OR cutting), and THEN after these two basic pieces are developed, use of a proper steroid cycle to support your goals.

What your friends have or have not done is irrelevant. You are telling us you are taking large doses of gear and seeing no results. You have already received great advice here. If you’re not going to listen and instead, keep referring to your friends and what they’ve adark_sideeved, go ask THEM why you’re not getting results.

ALEX
    Since it appears that you don’t really know anything about the steroid profiles yourself, it is unwise to use them.

You could end up permanently shutting down your natural testosterone production and going bald by using steroids both incorrectly and at high doses. You’re playing with knives, and you’re putting your well being in your buddies’ hands. Not a good idea.

siggzor
    yeah like i sayd id take this all under advicement but i wasnt going to stop with out a little more explaining i know what maBambs are in my language i know a thing or two about nutrition but i have to admit my steroid information has mostly come from what i learn from my friends and i really thought they knew what they were dooing but ill start PCT and educate my self more before the next cycle but ive made great progress with my body without steroids but the last 6-8months i just hit a rock and havnt made alot off progress so i took my friends advice theyve always seemed to know what they were doing and where we got this from told me he used 2 of the test and one of dec every 3-4days so my friends seemed to be doing the same but just if anyone would clear it out for me since 50mg of winstrol every other day for a month and than 2 of test every3-4 days after that is to much how much should i have done so i can see the mistake i will read more about this no doubt im not stupid but this is all comming as a shock to me and since all of you seem to agree i will not question this anymore.

0utlaw
    average test dose is 500mg a week
    siggzor
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlawView
    average test dose is 500mg a week

ok what about the winstrol that i was on first?

0utlaw
    winny dose was ok at 50mg eod. But you will not see results of winny unless you are already lean.
    siggzor
    ok thank you last question than im done. how long should i wait before next cycle? i will educate my self alot before that and wont take just anyones word about what i should be dooing
    0utlaw
    time on cycle + pct time = time off
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw
    time on cycle + pct time = time off

Awesome Gixx.

ALEX
    Quote Originally Posted by siggzorView
    ok thank you last question than im done. how long should i wait before next cycle? i will educate my self alot before that and wont take just anyones word about what i should be dooing

Very glad to hear this. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.