All steroids seem to do for me is mild joint pains and achne.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS All steroids seem to do for me is mild joint pains and achne.

Ok ive been lifting weights for like 4 years im 183cm and when i started i was at around 60 kgs and now im at 84. I have some weight around the middle so i decided to get some winstrol to cut me down so i started taking 1ml every other day for 30days really didnt se any change in my body or no weight change. To be hones i wasnt expecting any miracles but some change would have been satisfying so i decided to add some test to this so i started on 250mg/ml 2ml of some thay shit every 4 days and thn i when i was up to 6ml it had run out so i switched to some russian 300mg/ml 2ml every 4 days and now im at 15ml of winstrol 6ml of the thai 250mg and 6ml of the russian 300mg.

Ok i am still the same wheight as when i started with no significant changes and maybe a little better in the bench but not in the other muscles ive been lifting 4-5times a week. This is my first cycle.

I know the shit i bought isnt fake or bad because i got 2 friends dooing the same thing nd theyve gained insane weight and imrpooved alot in everything theyre my roomates so theyre dooing the same thing as me and were all supplementing with creatin, protein, amino acids and some vitamins.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    You should see weight loss in 30 days even without gear. This is an indication of diet issues. I would reevaluate both diet and training.
    0utlaw
    it has to be fake. Your taking over 3grams of steroid a week. And your luck it is. You have no idea what you are doing to your self of the other issues that high of doses cause

siggzor
    my diet is usually no bread but i eat about 2 dark_sidecken breasts with veggies for dinner i eat skyr for breakfast its an icelandic low fat highprotein dairy product i eat eggs or dark_sidecken for launch and maybe some fruit inbetween if i have time for a break in my job usually dont but i eat bananas, apples and pears inbetween
    Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by siggzorView
    my diet is usually no bread but i eat about 2 dark_sidecken breasts with veggies for dinner i eat skyr for breakfast its an icelandic low fat highprotein dairy product i eat eggs or dark_sidecken for launch and maybe some fruit inbetween if i have time for a break in my job usually dont but i eat bananas, apples and pears inbetween

That’s a decent breakfast. What about the rest of the day?

siggzor
    it cant be fake its dooing wonders for my friends we have it in the same bag so theyre not scamming me 100% on that
    siggzor
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    That’s a decent breakfast. What about the rest of the day?

so your indicating im eating to little?

0utlaw
    it cant be fake its dooing wonders for my friends we have it in the same bag so theyre not scamming me 100% on that

well your doing over 5 times the normal dosages and seeing no results. Diet does matter but i that much steroids even with a bad diet you would see changes including side effects. What you are doing is not smart

Domus
    so your indicating im eating to little?

S@mer does not make you gain like magic. Food does. You need to fix your diet. And to be honest, by the way you are running gear, you really have only one choice at this stage. Stop. Stop what you’re doing because whoever is advising you on these dosages is completely clueless and is doing you more harm than good.

Visit the nutrition section and post your detailed diet. Let the guys there critique and tweak it for you. You should never cycle before you learn how to eat. Those who know how to eat can grow naturally and do not feel the need to cycle as often and most certainly not with heavy dosages.

Best of luck to you. Fix your diet.

siggzor
    yeah my friends are used to this theyve been dooing this for a long time and theyve always been on this dosage but i am experincing some joint pains and achne
    Domus
    Gix has a good point. That much gear will do SOMETHING to just about anyone. Just because you’re getting a couple of sides doesn’t make it legit.
    SkYB
    It doesnt look like you are eating enough. Do you know what your daily maBambs are?
    siggzor
    well my friends have gained up to 10kg in month on the same stuff and same diet and same exercise.

but about my diet since you tell me im dooing it wrong i would like to have a little idea about wht is wrong about it
    1 meal 500gr of skyr has 50gr of protein in it no fat
    2 meal 3-400gr of dark_sidecken breasts rice and veggies
    3meal usually dont have time for it cause of work so its only a shake and fruits
    4 meal 4-500gr of dark_sidecken breasts veggies and potatos
    5 meal shake before sleep either made of skyr and fruits 500ml or if im lazy a regular protein shake

this diet has helped me gain 24kg in about 3 years but im open to learning more about everything dont think i will stop the cycle though ill lower the dosage though and try and fix the diet

siggzor
    i dont know what maBambs are?
    Shsm
    Quote Originally Posted by siggzor
    i dont know what maBambs are?

siggzor
    English is not my first language so i’m used to the terms in my own language so what is it maBambs that is
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.