Alcohol while on steroids

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Alcohol while on steroids

Im on a sus & deca cycle and was wondering would 1 day if drinking alcohol have a big effect of my cycle??

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    Wheeler
    Quote Originally Posted by stpeteView
    That’s their problem. And they’re probably scared to death to go get some blood work done. Liver and pancreatitus enzymes thru the roof.

Their problem is they dont listen ill say blood work they’ll say why? More money then sense really. Oh and they dont train legs

marcus300
    If your training hard, intense and eating to feed the growth and your fully dedicated and motivated to building as much muscle tissue as possible why would you even consider it, especially if its just one drink why even bother when its easy to drink something what would benefit you instead.I wouldnt drink on cycle because my mind set is St07ed on the job in hand whether thats bulking or cutting I wont divert away from it.
    Sandr Green
    Alcohal is crap. It’s catabolic and makes people soft mentally and physically. Its been shown to decrease tissue quality in studies. This is why drinkers look like shiit. Look at there face, there bags, wrinkles, bloated noses, red cheeks, highly blushable skin and often bloodshot eyes. If it does that to skin, what’s it do to muscle, idk. I rarely drink, but when i do(twice a year?)My body doesnt like the stuff. I drink and i wake up sweaty 5 hours later because my bodies like wtf is this shiit, get it out. Im 32 and look 22, and all my friends drink. I tan quite a bit and still look younger than all them.
    But…what else do we know. Alcohal is bad for the liver which means, a few things. A.) You’re liver wont clear out estrogen very efficiantly.B) will also convert more test to estrogen C.) Will lower the fatburning enzymes of the liver and D)Lower your IGF-1 levels because the liver is where growth hormone is converted to the active IGF-1.
    And if your doing orals, it will only compound this. This all equates to less muscles and more fat.
    Are you that married to the bottle that you can’t give it up for 10 weeks to get awesome results? Everyone else you hang out with can’t make that sacrifice….you wanna look like them? A steroid user should have more of an elite mindset than to even consider something normal like weekend drinking on cycle. You want an elite physique or not?
    If you do drink…take extra liver supps, milk thistle etc to lessen the damage.

Notsigned
    A few beers isn’t going to kill you. But why even bother? You know you could get a ginger ale on the rocks and nobody at the pub will even suspect you’re not drinking alcohol. I personally don’t drink at all whether or not I’m on cycle. I never enjoyed the drunk feeling and I really hated the hangover feeling.

You should just sit down and think about your priorities though. You decided to do a cycle because you wanted to make the commitment to the gym. Getting lit at the pub with your buddies is counter to the whole thing. But whatever, it’s your life.

twinni
    I gave up all drugs and alcohol…….well almost all. Feel much better having just one cocktail with a good meal no more than once or twice a month.
Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.