Alcohol while on steroids

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Alcohol while on steroids

Im on a sus & deca cycle and was wondering would 1 day if drinking alcohol have a big effect of my cycle??

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    Psaletta
    Quote Originally Posted by sohailj3
    Im on a sus & deca cycle and was wondering would 1 day if drinking alcohol have a big effect of my cycle??

I never drink on cycle, just a personal choice. A drink here and there won’t kill you but bingeing a few times a week will have a neg impact not to mention the added cals and sugars. IMO

paul74
    Holy crap. A couple here and there i don’t think it will affect your cycle. But some hard core drinking I think , well for me and I’ve witnessed others is not good and can fvck with your head. It can for some help to induce a violent temper which alcohol does so much of the time. it is just a negative ingredient that could be avoided. Most people don’t know when they have Bambssed that violent line until it has been Bambssed. Then what, could be to late. I
    m just saying, for me a bad idea, and I’ve seen others, but not the rule ?? …paul74
    Lеg
    You’ll be fine if its a few or once a week. I went through some bullshit and drank a pint of whiskey a night for a week and a half while cycling a few months ago. It won’t kill ya other than make you have a crap workout or screw with your water retention / body fat. Haven’t drank since I wouldn’t suggest it
    Nifos
    Neiter are 17aa compounds meaning they aren’t liver toxic. But if you’re serious enough to take AAS you should take your diet serious enough for a few months to avoid alcohol. Just my $.02. I’m not judging you for drinking while on I’m just saying if you’re risking your HTPA then you may as well do everything you can to make theymost of that risk.
    warmouth
    We get these threads in bunches a few times a month. Moderation is key.
    wmaousley
    Quote Originally Posted by sohailj3View

I drink while on cycle unless I am taking orals. I see no harm in it at all.

Novyman
    edited comment….I love body building!
    warmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by NovymanView
    and how about the mary jane? how will that effect a cycle ?

No recreational drug talk. Not my rule, but the forum rules. Need to delete it if you can. Sorry.

Sociabear
    Why people drink when using is beyond me. Your diet should be perfect…
    Alcohol is empty cals.

It won’t kill you though, do I think it’s stupid I waste recovery time ( you won’t get good sleep , common misconception that boozin helps you sleep better. )

But personal opinion it’s stupid and wasteful. You might as well come off gear and get your diet and priorities right, no need to drink to be social or whatever else.

( not being rude to OP I just have a strong opinion towards this )

stpete
    To have a few here and there is ok. But really, if you want to cycle right, have it planned accordingly and stay sober for a few weeks to give your cycle all you can.

And yeah, knock off the recreational drug talk!

warmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by stpeteView
    To have a few here and there is ok. But really, if you want to cycle right, have it planned accordingly and stay sober for a few weeks to give your cycle all you can.

And yeah, knock off the recreational drug talk!

Told ya.

Domus
    Everyone is different. Heck, we used to drink and party heavily in my younger days and still gained and looked good. I don’t drink anymore, but if I did… I probably wouldn’t do it again because although I felt good, it certainly hindered my progress. Like stpete said, keep it to a minimum, if you plan on getting on stage at some point, keep it out of your diet.
    Wheeler
    10-12 weeks without a drink is easy but i do know plenty of people that get hammered every weekend and it shows
    GasTarbols
    Look at it like this "beer belly" comes natural to some that drink a few or a lot imagine getting that while on aas as stated its cals carbs and sugars but in a bad way. I drink h*** i might drink a lot in some peoples eyes but on cycle ive drank maybe twice at most with one or two inbetween. I drank about 10 ton and did my third shot ton but im not near drunk wasted whatever and i prob wont have another single for a few weeks cause im more worried about real gains while on then filling my belly full of booze while im on and gaining fat. Ive read plenty of these threads about booze while on a cycle and alls the same. Will it hurt no. Will it give you the best out of the money that youve spent and risks you put your body through while on. No. Make your own judgement but im with the rest occasionally while on yes fine but not to your norm. Good luck
    stpete
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler900View
    10-12 weeks without a drink is easy but i do know plenty of people that get hammered every weekend and it shows

That’s their problem. And they’re probably scared to death to go get some blood work done. Liver and pancreatitus enzymes thru the roof.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.