Alcohol and Steroids

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Alcohol and Steroids

I know the effects of consuming alcohol and what it does to muscles and all, but what about how it reacts with gear? Or does it react at all?
    And/Or would it be safe to drink alcohol while on steroids ?

You guys know anything about it?

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
    0utlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View
    never said will piss out all your gains, you cant piss out muscle, the extra floating test in your blood and all else is passed out more quickly

again thats not true. You dont not piss out extra test. Please tell me what "vet" said this or post some proof

0utlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by IliasView
    Myself and other members and staff are livimg proof it is b.s

i know. I was in the best shape of my life when i was parting. And drinking was not the worst thing i was doing at the time

SoldierBull
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView
    It comes down to a choice: a party lifestyle or a commitment to body building. You have to decide. This is one of many reasons we advise younger guys to wait before cycling. When you’re young, you’re impetuous and life is about having as much fun as possible. That doesn’t mean the older guys on here don’t enjoy an occasional drink (or don’t party it up) but the younger you are, the less disciplined you tend to be.

Look at the negative side of alcohol consumption:
    – dehydration (bad for muscles)
    – increased fat production
    – increased estrogen conversion
    – toxicity to liver (bad if you’re taking oral AASs)
    – has no place in your nutrition plan and provides "empty" calories

Some guys here will tell you an occasional drink is harmless and I don’t disagree, but if you can’t avoid drinking until you’re off cycle then it would seem you are less committed than you should be in your decision to use gear.

It’s a personal choice. I just don’t drink while I’m cycling. My fitness gains are a much higher priority.

I totally agree 100% with this post. When you plan on taking gear you are committing yourself to that purpose. If you are not ready for that committment then you shouldnt take steroids … Wait it out until you are ready..

Besides, take it from me… While on my second cycle I went to a graduation party and had some drinks. When I was good and drunk I wanted to hop to another bar, my friend tried to stop me. I whooped his ass and shoved his dad to the ground then git in my car. Literally 4 blocks later git a DUI. AAS and Alcohol dont mix…. You are even dumber then your average drunk…

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by SoldierBull
    I totally agree 100% with this post. When you plan on taking gear you are committing yourself to that purpose. If you are not ready for that committment then you shouldnt take steroids … Wait it out until you are ready..

Besides, take it from me… While on my second cycle I went to a graduation party and had some drinks. When I was good and drunk I wanted to hop to another bar, my friend tried to stop me. I whooped his ass and shoved his dad to the ground then git in my car. Literally 4 blocks later git a DUI. AAS and Alcohol dont mix…. You are even dumber then your average drunk…

We all make mistakes. We live and learn…..hopefully!

MrMayhem
    It comes down to a choice: a party lifestyle or a commitment to body building. You have to decide. This is one of many reasons we advise younger guys to wait before cycling. When you’re young, you’re impetuous and life is about having as much fun as possible. That doesn’t mean the older guys on here don’t enjoy an occasional drink (or don’t party it up) but the younger you are, the less disciplined you tend to be.

Look at the negative side of alcohol consumption:
    – dehydration (bad for muscles)
    – increased fat production
    – increased estrogen conversion
    – toxicity to liver (bad if you’re taking oral AASs)
    – has no place in your nutrition plan and provides "empty" calories

Some guys here will tell you an occasional drink is harmless and I don’t disagree, but if you can’t avoid drinking until you’re off cycle then it would seem you are less committed than you should be in your decision to use gear.

It’s a personal choice. I just don’t drink while I’m cycling. My fitness gains are a much higher priority.

I’ll keep all this in mind. I dont drink heavily or anything. I drink maybe once a month, have like 8 beers or so. I drink water between beers and if I drink liquor, I drink water between shots/drinkis. After Im good and buzzed, I try to stay up til I sober up and then go to bed.

A friend told me staying up until the buzz is gone, helps keep from getting a hangover…. Is this true?

MrMayhem
    AND…. Im 22 and dont plan on toudark_sideng AAS for at least another 3 or 4 yrs, Im just tryin to ask as many questions and do all the research I can in the meantime.
    Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcmahanjrView
    AND…. Im 22 and dont plan on toudark_sideng AAS for at least another 3 or 4 yrs, Im just tryin to ask as many questions and do all the research I can in the meantime.

Good call.

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcmahanjr
    I’ll keep all this in mind. I dont drink heavily or anything. I drink maybe once a month, have like 8 beers or so. I drink water between beers and if I drink liquor, I drink water between shots/drinkis. After Im good and buzzed, I try to stay up til I sober up and then go to bed.

A friend told me staying up until the buzz is gone, helps keep from getting a hangover…. Is this true?

A lot of hangovers are influenced by dehydration. Drinking a lot of water will help reduce the hangover, so if you stay up and drink water as much as you can, the hangover should be minimal.

MrMayhem
    A lot of hangovers are influenced by dehydration. Drinking a lot of water will help reduce the hangover, so if you stay up and drink water as much as you can, the hangover should be minimal.

Sounds like Im doing ok with all this already then
    Thanks all, for the input

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.