Advice needed for beginner cycle for crossfit

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Advice needed for beginner cycle for crossfit

Hi all,

Height: 5.10"
    Weight: 86 kg (187 lbs)
    BF: 12%
    Training: 10+ years

I’m looking to take my crossfit training to the next level and so I’m hoping to get some advice on doing a first ever cycle. I train on average 6 days a week. 4 or 5 days a week I train twice a day. I’d like to train more but my body just cant handle more due to the aches and the need to recover. I do crossfit out of enjoyment and would just like to become better/more competitive and stronger with the aim of entering some competitions next year.

My aim with doing a cycle is to help with recovery, strength and muscle endurance.

My thoughts on a first cycle are as follows. This was taken from austinite’s thread on a first cycle.

Week 1-12: Testosterone – Enanthate : 250mg per week
    Week 1-12: hCG @ 250 iu per week
    Week 1-14: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day (or should I take this every 3 days?)
    Week 13-15: take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out

PCT (Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20)

Week 16: Clomid 75mg per day and Nolvadex 40mg per day for 1 week
    Week 17-19: Clomid 40mg and Nolvadex 20mg per day for 3 weeks

A few questions:

1) Do you think the above cycle is ok for my needs?

2) I’ve gone with 250ml test as I’ve read that anymore than 250-300ml can give you some serious calf and muscle pumps which would make doing the workouts unbearable. Do you think 250mg is ok?

3) I have halved the hCG because I have halved the test. Is this correct?

4) Should I take 0.25mg Arimidex every 3 days as opposed every other day because I have halved the test?

5) Is there a specific time of day that I should take the above?

Sorry for all these questions but any help would be super appreciated!

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    Sergio727
    Cross fit seems like bs but the Bambss fit games fittest man in the world stuff is pretty legit..
Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.