Advice needed for beginner cycle for crossfit

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Advice needed for beginner cycle for crossfit

Hi all,

Height: 5.10"
    Weight: 86 kg (187 lbs)
    BF: 12%
    Training: 10+ years

I’m looking to take my crossfit training to the next level and so I’m hoping to get some advice on doing a first ever cycle. I train on average 6 days a week. 4 or 5 days a week I train twice a day. I’d like to train more but my body just cant handle more due to the aches and the need to recover. I do crossfit out of enjoyment and would just like to become better/more competitive and stronger with the aim of entering some competitions next year.

My aim with doing a cycle is to help with recovery, strength and muscle endurance.

My thoughts on a first cycle are as follows. This was taken from austinite’s thread on a first cycle.

Week 1-12: Testosterone – Enanthate : 250mg per week
    Week 1-12: hCG @ 250 iu per week
    Week 1-14: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day (or should I take this every 3 days?)
    Week 13-15: take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out

PCT (Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20)

Week 16: Clomid 75mg per day and Nolvadex 40mg per day for 1 week
    Week 17-19: Clomid 40mg and Nolvadex 20mg per day for 3 weeks

A few questions:

1) Do you think the above cycle is ok for my needs?

2) I’ve gone with 250ml test as I’ve read that anymore than 250-300ml can give you some serious calf and muscle pumps which would make doing the workouts unbearable. Do you think 250mg is ok?

3) I have halved the hCG because I have halved the test. Is this correct?

4) Should I take 0.25mg Arimidex every 3 days as opposed every other day because I have halved the test?

5) Is there a specific time of day that I should take the above?

Sorry for all these questions but any help would be super appreciated!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    Judas Arana
    I would stick to 500 mg pw. And hcg should not be half. If you going to shut your natural test down 300 mg dosnt seem worth it go with the500 the pumps are not that bad.
    Usually pin Mon day morning and Thursday night or any variation of 3.5 days. Ex Tue and Fri or wed sat

PistolPete33
    I agree that you should do 500mg/week spit every 3.5 days. Not worth shutting yourself down for such a low dosage.
    Puff
    Pct would start 14 days after last pin with test e and as said the dose is to low.

moff
    No less then 400, for atleast 10-12 weeks, that’s what I did with my first cycle. Also for my AI I am doing .5 (thinking my adex is low dosed) EOD. Most people start at .25mg and are ok. Just go by that thread. It’s a good starting point.

RAN18

motivated247
    Quote Originally Posted by UmarioView
    Hi all,

I’m looking to take my Bambssfit training to the next level and so I’m hoping to get some advice on doing a first ever cycle. I train on average 6 days a week. 4 or 5 days a week I train twice a day. I’d like to train more but my body just cant handle more due to the aches and the need to recover. I do Bambssfit out of enjoyment and would just like to become better/more competitive and stronger with the aim of entering some competitions next year.

My aim with doing a cycle is to help with recovery, strength and muscle endurance.

My thoughts on a first cycle are as follows. This was taken from

4) Don’t half the test

5) mornings I believe.

Also other people here will disagree, But this is for a Bambssfit benefit add in AICAR and GW501516 this will improve conditioning, along with AAS you can improve strength and cardio and metabolic conditioning at the same time.

Test will improve protein synthesis but it will decrease collagen synthesis, with Bambssfit you might damage some tendons. You can combat this with other AAS, a GH or there is some TB-500 or Bpc-157 to heal you.

Most people will say to keep it simple for your first cycle, which is right, They only care about BodyBuilding. No body would offer you anything more than that on this site for fear of being flamed.
    If you use test for a few weeks and feel good, add in the extras and monitor symptoms, all the additional’s I have mentioned have been reported to work with low sides. This is from research websites Not Bro sites.

Food for thought, I have not done a cycle yet, but I am researdark_sideng heavily. particularly for Bambssfit. take all information lightly and do your research.

Mr.BB
    Crossfiters dont need steroids , they all full natty!!!

LittleMan
    Quote Originally Posted by motivated247View
    1) NO, for Bambssfit this will not adark_sideeve what you want, I think most guys here are BodyBuilders and will give you advice related to that only.

2) Depending on you pre cycle blood work, 250 of pharmaceutical grade might be an improvement, but as others have said 500mg minimum

3) Use recommended HcG

4) Don’t half the test

5) mornings I believe.

Also other people here will disagree, But this is for a Bambssfit benefit add in AICAR and GW501516 this will improve conditioning, along with AAS you can improve strength and cardio and metabolic conditioning at the same time.

Test will improve protein synthesis but it will decrease collagen synthesis, with Bambssfit you might damage some tendons. You can combat this with other AAS, a GH or there is some TB-500 or Bpc-157 to heal you.

Most people will say to keep it simple for your first cycle, which is right, They only care about BodyBuilding. No body would offer you anything more than that on this site for fear of being flamed.
    If you use test for a few weeks and feel good, add in the extras and monitor symptoms, all the additional’s I have mentioned have been reported to work with low sides. This is from research websites Not Bro sites.

Food for thought, I have not done a cycle yet, but I am researdark_sideng heavily. particularly for Bambssfit. take all information lightly and do your research.

seriously buddy, you have been here a month and you think you know just what "everyone here" will give for advise and that its undoubtedly wrong for Bambss fit…yet you give advise with absolutely no real world experience and think your spot on no less…wow man that’s pretty bold/arrogant to say the least imho…not bashing you man just shocked…

motivated247
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleManView
    seriously buddy, you have been here a month and you think you know just what "everyone here" will give for advise and that its undoubtedly wrong for Bambss fit…yet you give advise with absolutely no real world experience and think your spot on no less…wow man that’s pretty bold/arrogant to say the least imho…not bashing you man just shocked…

Lol did you read the last paragraph, that summed it up. I gave my advice on what I had been currently researdark_sideng, most of which didn’t come from this website. I didn’t mention that it was the gospel. Also just because I’ve been here a month doesn’t mean I can’t read through every post on "new cycle help" and see the same answer echoed on each thread. Also if there is someone on this website for who has designed cycles for Bambssfitters and seen them improve in everything that is Bambssfit please post your expertise, because I have no knowledge at all.

Martens
    Crossfit equals touch football!
    sportboy2016
    Hi all,

I’m looking to take my Bambssfit training to the next level and so I’m hoping to get some advice on doing a first ever cycle. I train on average 6 days a week. 4 or 5 days a week I train twice a day. I’d like to train more but my body just cant handle more due to the aches and the need to recover. I do Bambssfit out of enjoyment and would just like to become better/more competitive and stronger with the aim of entering some competitions next year.

My thoughts on a first cycle are as follows. This was taken from Domus’s thread on a first cycle.

Week 1-12: Testosterone -Enanthate : 250mg per week
    Week 1-12: hCG @ 250 iu per week
    Week 1-14: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day (or should I take this every 3 days?)

PCT (Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20)

Week 17-19: Clomid 40mg and Nolvadex 20mg per day for 3 weeks

A few questions:

1) Do you think the above cycle is ok for my needs?

2) I’ve gone with 250ml test as I’ve read that anymore than 250-300ml can give you some serious calf and muscle pumps which would make doing the workouts unbearable. Do you think 250mg is ok?

3) I have halved the hCG because I have halved the test. Is this correct?

4) Should I take 0.25mg Arimidex every 3 days as opposed every other day because I have halved the test?

5) Is there a specific time of day that I should take the above?

Sorry for all these questions but any help would be super appreciated!

Don’t take steroids for Bambssfit. Crossfit is a joke.

Umario
    Thanks to everyone (who didn’t rip me for doing Bambssfit) for the quick replies. Although I have no experience with aas, in many places I’ve read doing anything more than 300mg pw of test kills their cardio. So, if I were to do just 250mg-300mg pw of test how should my cycle look?

Week 1-12: Testosterone -Enanthate : 250-300mg per week
    Week 1-12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total) Should this remain the same or reduced?
    Week 1-14: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day Should this remain the same or reduced?

PCT
    (Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20) Is this ok?

Week 17-20: Clomid 50mg and Nolvadex 20mg per day for 3 weeks

Thanks!

Martens
    You would take the adex right up until the start of pct.
    Umario
    Quote Originally Posted by MartensView
    You would take the adex right up until the start of pct.

Thanks

Gre-k
    Thanks to everyone (who didn’t rip me for doing Bambssfit) for the quick replies. Although I have no experience with aas, in many places I’ve read doing anything more than 300mg pw of test kills their cardio. So, if I were to do just 250mg-300mg pw of test how should my cycle look?

Week 1-12: Testosterone -Enanthate : 250-300mg per week
    Week 1-12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total) Should this remain the same or reduced?
    Week 1-14: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day Should this remain the same or reduced?

PCT
    (Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20) Is this ok?

Week 17-20: Clomid 50mg and Nolvadex 20mg per day for 3 weeks

Thanks!

I would not bother with any less than 400mg ew… 250mg is already readark_sideng HRT and not optimal or worth the hormonal roller coaster IMO

LittleMan
    your cycle is fine and it would work for bbing or Bambssfit not shure why anyone would think differently…my only concern and maybe im reading you pct plan wrong but you only need to wait 2 weeks not 3 for the test e to clear before pct…good luck…
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.