AAS and Acne

One of the things that i hate about AAS is the acne. My acne is really bad though. I never had acne growing up but the stuff causes me to break out really bad.

I went and saw a dermatologist from it and they said that he could not give me Accutane.

So now I am looking to see what I can do to keep cycling and getting bigger. I am looking to gain another 20lb and I dont think that at 32 its going to happen without the AAS

Novaldex starting at week 8? I get acne at week 9 of my cycle. Should I do 20mg ED to cut the acne before it starts?

Masteron ? Its and anti estrogen, will it work or help with this during a cycle. or no?

Btw, i am hoping to do tren in my next cycle. How is that with the acne>

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    Swifto
    I get it too.

Accutane, tanning, washing 2-3 times daily (you should anyway!), Nizoral and a product called Acne Anhilator (sp) helped me alot.

Necrosaro
    Drink lots of water too, your body is made up of mostly water anyways! Skin needs it too.
    Triol
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftoView
    I get it too.

Accutane, tanning, washing 2-3 times daily (you should anyway!), Nizoral and a product called Acne Anhilator (sp) helped me alot.

Be careful if your tanning while on accutane….. it could make the skin more sensitive…..

~Haz~

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam2000View
    I started taking steroids about 8 months ago.
    That was my first time, i took it for about 1 month and then i stopped because i started to swell up on my butt like crazy and it was painful. So i stopped that.
    I believe i was on test e and eq
    Then i started to take hgh for 3 months.
    I am not currently not on anything but now i have acne like crazy on my face a little bit on my chest but it is really bad on my face.

** i never took pct or arimidex before
    ** if i should take arimidex how much should i take?
    ** where is a reliable place where i can get it from?

Please does anyone have any suggestions for me on how i can get rid of the acne.
    I will really appreciate any advice, someone please help me!
    Thanks for your time.

Enough bro. You’re just flooding the forum now. I asked you to use your own thread. Do not keep posting the same post in multiple threads. You can one of the threads you already started. Stop it. Please.

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.