AAS and Acne

One of the things that i hate about AAS is the acne. My acne is really bad though. I never had acne growing up but the stuff causes me to break out really bad.

I went and saw a dermatologist from it and they said that he could not give me Accutane.

So now I am looking to see what I can do to keep cycling and getting bigger. I am looking to gain another 20lb and I dont think that at 32 its going to happen without the AAS

Novaldex starting at week 8? I get acne at week 9 of my cycle. Should I do 20mg ED to cut the acne before it starts?

Masteron ? Its and anti estrogen, will it work or help with this during a cycle. or no?

Btw, i am hoping to do tren in my next cycle. How is that with the acne>

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    Polska
    what are you running?
    Someguy123
    i find its not the AAS that gives me acne. but just like you, as soon as i start to take nolva(and clomid as well in my case). my back starts to break out like a mofo. i find regular tanning bed sessions helps a lot. other than that, i just try to shower at least twice a day. and not just rubbing soap on your body. but using a facecloth, to really scrub everything.

other than that, i dont think there is much you can do. AAS will give you more oily skin. and when that stuff clogs your pores, you get zits. so regular scrubbing is the big one, as you are washing away the oil, before it can clog you up. ive never tried accutane, so i cant comment on that.

i have only run test. I have done only twelve week cycles and both times I got acne exactly at the nine week mark.

I wash regularly too. I scub after the gym with a benzoyl peroxide solution that my dermatologist gave me. I always scrub after work too.

It is already very active when i am taking my clomid and novaldex. I look good except that I cant take my shirt off. I look like a 16 year old.

Would stopping at the eight week mark stop it from occurring?

TITANIUM
    I posted this same problem.Insane acne.I.m using oxy pads on my face,head, and back. (make sure there are the alcohol ones).My wife does my back for me.Pick up some B-peroxide and rub in in after the oxy pads.Also, Dawn dish soap used the shower helps alot.Good luck.Titanium
    Polska
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecondView
    i have only run test. I have done only twelve week cycles and both times I got acne exactly at the nine week mark.

I wash regularly too. I scub after the gym with a benzoyl peroxide solution that my dermatologist gave me. I always scrub after work too.

It is already very active when i am taking my clomid and novaldex. I look good except that I cant take my shirt off. I look like a 16 year old.

Would stopping at the eight week mark stop it from occurring?

What testosterone ester are you using? I am guessing either cyp or enanthate if it’s coming up along 9 weeks in. I usually always get back acne 8-9 weeks in with enanthate. DHT buildup can cause acne as well as excess estrogen and hormone imH10s in general. I would try using nizoral as an acne wash. it works on my back acne. Tea tree oil is amazing as well as a spot treatment. Ideally you’d want to prevent the acne from even starting. My money is that DHT is the culprit. Start using propecia or finasteride at 0.25-0.5mg ed. That should clear you up. If not add in an AI like arimidex at 0.25mg ed to get estrogen under control

jack_
    none
    I have horrible back acne right now from my cycle, during workouts or when I am sleeping they rip open and all of sudden I will look at my back and the blood will be seeping through the shirt.
    Triol
    I found me some accutane to control mine….. it’s probably just as bad as ur’s IS…..

20mg’s/day for a few weeks usually clears me up…..

~Haz~

MAAAX1mus
    there is a site that sells it
    Triol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee151View
    there is a site that sells it

a couple…..

~Haz~

The Deuce
    Never had an acne problem so far !! THANK GOD !! Knock on wood !!
    DDD
    had same issue bro w test E. i took nolva daily and saw palmetto/propecia helped some.

will an AI like letrozole help? i looked at it but like $525 for a 10 week cycle doing it ED. thats as much as the cycle cost!

benzyl peroxide helped me , but it didnt go 100% away til after PCT

(1*)
    Participant
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_View
    I have horrible back acne right now from my cycle, during workouts or when I am sleeping they rip open and all of sudden I will look at my back and the blood will be seeping through the shirt.

that’s bad.. i hate it for you. i’ve had it during pct before and even though i have some BIG ones on the shoulders i’ve never had them bleed during workouts like that.

DDD
    i am goin 2 try dutasteride with next cycle ED. cheap like $100 and ill let u know if it works , allegedly it blocks AR5 conversion 2 ways to stop DHT in skin instead of one type of conversion like propecia and saw P
    clob4
    ok first get some vitamin b5 powder u can get it any where and it cheap mix this up for 3 moths at 10ml a day i know it alot but itll clear things up nicely also us benzoyl peroxide gel rub that on ur back once a day and use 2.5 strength u can get 5 but just start off light! shower rub the gel on and ull be spot free in 3 months small price to pay for the hassle u all get hope this helps! (mine have almost gone in 2 weeks)!!
    Triol
    A smart thing to do is PLAN FOR THE ACNE! I didn’t this time and i got it really bad LOL….. it’s almost gone now.

Start taking B5 a month before your cycle…. then ramp up the ammount you take when you go on and run it through PCT.

~Haz~

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.