A Bit About Tren

Not a question or answer but a comment.

What I notice about tren that impact sides.

I believe Estrogen should be as low as you can go without bottoming out so Aromasin when Bulking. Adex is a powerful force but a different type of AI. For low dose test I see the best results with Aromasin.

ED injections should be the norm. I notice the difference in 150 EOD and 75 ED even when using Tren E lessen the sides you cannot escape (cardio hit) Keep your level in body a close to constant as possible. This is why most people see sides flare worst during the first few weeks. Climbing the ladder up is hard.

Respect the sweat. If you are not sweating it can indicate your body "wants" carbs. Why does it want carbs? I believe that most steroids do not exist in the same zipcode as Tren. Tren wants energy to use for building muscle and obliterating fat. This requires energy. Cutting or Bulking must respect daily needs of carbs or you are wasting the substances second most powerful trait.

Carb cycling on Tren. I know I am not a professional body builder and I never will be. I know I am not a nutritionist and never will be. I am smart enough to know that you either cut or bulk. Anything else is someone learning a lesson that they are not as smart as they think they are. As a regular Joe lifting weights on AAS trying to carb cycle while under genetic potential….waste of time. You will get results and you will say wow this is incredible….but you leave the cycle with 2-3 lbs of muscle you could of had. Dumb in my book. I will give an example just ran between to lifters on Tren 500/wk at a very reputable gym here in HK. I babysat the workouts and their nutrition. Lifter A did a full bulk with full meals 7 days a week. Lifter B did a full bulk with carb cycling 3 days a week. Each lifter did hypertrophy to exhaustion exercises for their workouts 4 days a week. Neither lifter did legs to avoid possible injuries due to squat racks do not exist in the gym and the lifters refused to participate on Smith Machine or Leg Press with the injury possibility. The numbers from bodyfat % at the end had each lifter losing the exact same amount of fat (Both started approx 20 percent). Lifter A gained 35% more LBM than Lifter B. 35% is too insane to ignore. EAT when BULKING when under genetic potential.

I can only say a few things about aggression. First, only happens on days I do not lift. Second, lack of carbs magnifies the side for me. Third, if tren dose fluctuates due to missing a pin it either severely triggers aggression or (I am a Tramadol user) it magnifies the peaceful feelings from the Tramadol and I m the nicest person ever.

Now for the parts that no one talks about. The parts that impact my life and lovedones the most.

********** LETHARGY*********
    Tren makes you want to sleep. Bro science all you want to as why but it turns me into sleep every second I can. It is not that I am super tired especially on second in a row rest day. It is Tren impacts you mentally in this way. Which leads to the second item…

**********Think response and attention deficit**********
    Tren makes you dumb (And makes you want to kill people that remind you you are dumb) You cannot think on subjects completely because you go from a thought into a floating mindlessness and then when you snap out of it you are like..wth that never happened before. It is real and it is Tren. Yo notice it the most after a workout and you are sitting eating your glucose recharge food stuffs. Zombie. I am sure it has been said before but it is really noticeable even on a 50ml/wk dose in a TrT routine.

**********Just Don’t Care**********
    Just went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. During the initial storytelling I had to force myself to watch. I usually feel a strong "care" to the person I am cheering for in a movie. I did not connect at all with Sparrow and I am a huge fan of the character. I just did not care

After I walked to Wan Chai to see what leg was prancing around. I just did not care. Held my head in the air and walked like a zombie.

Well that is enough. Just what I find about Tren and its bad side. Personally I suggest everyone to take the time and learn a lot about what you are getting into with Tren. My personal thought….

Tren gains are more than you can dream, especially if below genetic potential. Tren sides will place decisions you have to make that translate to Family or Tren.

Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
    michael30
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarroView
    I believe that’s what he wanted to state, as low as possible yet enough to function normally, but this is probably best adark_sideeved without AI, and via mid range Test levels instead.

Tren is hard enough on HDL and AI can only impact it further.

Agreed, I don’t think he necessarily ment it the way he wrote it. I just wanted to clarify for the newer guys. Because I myself when I started 10yrs ago thought the lower my estrogen levels the better. Which is not the case. In the video I mentioned with Dr Eric Serrano he states if his clients are around 70 estrogen level wise they are fine. Which is the high end cut off.

Dreamer
    A few more points. Just off Tren 500mg/week

Sides started popping up on the way down after last pin. The worst one was sour stomach / LBM. Nothing prevented vomiting for me. During cycle LoSec (Prilosec) was a beast against it. Catdark_sideng it early prevented the LBM from becoming bad. On the way down nothing worked. 8-days of sour….not keeping anything down.

8-days off magic. At this point the Lo Sec started working as advertised. Sour gone and LBM corrected.

12-days after last pin muscles still hard as rock from nitrogen retention.

14-days after last pin nitrogen retention finally releasing. Shoulders relaxing.

16-days after last pin all that is left is ribcage cramps. Feel exceptionally good. I know there is still Tren working but low dose. Took Aromasin and threw my TrT shot in.

Another note.. on the way down sweating was super profuse. In air conditioning standing at bank counter and i leave a puddle of water. Drinking up to 5L a day but once the stomach issues started it did not matter how much water. Body wanted carbs and it got none. Was not pretty until stomach cleared

Strongblood
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke
    I agree on the attention issue. I cant even argue except to yell "BE QUIET". Also though tram makes me the incredible hulk. Once in a great moon I would eat 7-10 at once. I could fall asleep while tearing someones head off.

Be very careful with Tramadol. I lot of people don’t realize it. But Tram is a very very dangerous substance when taken just a little over normal dosage. They are hell on the nervous system. Anything over 5 pills can send you into grand mal seizures, that you might not recover from. I lost one friend because of Tramadol and almost another. I don’t touch the stuff.

Firstline
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerView
    A few more points. Just off Tren 500mg/week

Sides started popping up on the way down after last pin. The worst one was sour stomach / LBM. Nothing prevented vomiting for me. During cycle LoSec (Prilosec) was a beast against it. Catdark_sideng it early prevented the LBM from becoming bad. On the way down nothing worked. 8-days of sour….not keeping anything down.

8-days off magic. At this point the Lo Sec started working as advertised. Sour gone and LBM corrected.

12-days after last pin muscles still hard as rock from nitrogen retention.

14-days after last pin nitrogen retention finally releasing. Shoulders relaxing.

16-days after last pin all that is left is ribcage cramps. Feel exceptionally good. I know there is still Tren working but low dose. Took Aromasin and threw my TrT shot in.

Another note.. on the way down sweating was super profuse. In air conditioning standing at bank counter and i leave a puddle of water. Drinking up to 5L a day but once the stomach issues started it did not matter how much water. Body wanted carbs and it got none. Was not pretty until stomach cleared

I’m not feeling much from being five weeks into tren-e but I do notice the carb thing, I would get irritable if I don’t get enough carbs.

tarmyg
    For me, being a CrossFit athlete, using Tren was insane. I ran it at 100mg/wk, and my Cardio was, literally, non-existant. On top of that, I got emotionally detached and acted like a general douchebag. Tren does not agree with me, but I learned my lesson and luckily have a very forgiving wife, so I will not use it again.

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongbloodView
    Be very careful with Tramadol. I lot of people don’t realize it. But Tram is a very very dangerous substance when taken just a little over normal dosage. They are hell on the nervous system. Anything over 5 pills can send you into grand mal seizures, that you might not recover from. I lost one friend because of Tramadol and almost another. I don’t touch the stuff.

Without a doubt. My brother has seizures and I have tried to get it through his thick skull it is tramadol.

Firstline
    Just had some basic bw results after five weeks on 200mg pw Tren -E plus 100mg Test-E.

Thyroid is unaffected.

Prolactin is untouched too, though still high like it was before at 55 ng/ml.

Red blood count is down by 0.5 and hemoglobin by 0.8, comparing to 200mg test. Tren does nothing to my blood.

Should have pulled a lot more, but I plan to do at a later date. Might show this "clean" bw to an endo attempt to get a DA prescribed.

Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.