women and anavar

Im searching for a thread that was made here talking not to long ago about doses and such for women and anavar .

A link would be great lol. I cant find it yet. My cousins wife wants to run a cycle soon so i want to be spot on correct. Im pretty sure im right but want the powder cycle length and dose for reinsurance.

Viewing 11 replies - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
    Traore
    Quote Originally Posted by valkyrieView
    I don’t think higher dose is only for those who want to compete. Not really. Almost any woman can adark_sideeve her goals on anavar primo and HGH just those three the difference is in dose and Tims out I . Most can with anavar only. Now please tell me, do I look like a competitive TrueMaxder?

Granted not lean here but I never get super lean. Don’t compete dont have to.

Yes AAS is pretty magical but no dose of var is going to blow a woman up.

My personal approach is take it up to a high dose so you can really experience what it is like ans what it is doing to/for you. Then if you want to drop it you can. Most girls drop of because of acne or because they gain weight. Once their mind adjusts that they are getting smaller but weight more they up if again. I have so many example pics from my girls none of them look anything but more feminine and beaufil after ‘high’ dose AAS.

On 10mg per say I would be wondering the entire cycle if anything was happening yet! I think we should get that O****YEAH! Feeling from AAS that you guys get. At least the first time!

I basically cruise on 30mg anavar ED year round. I have magic HDL what can I say. For cycle acne I take anavar other than that the only sides I didn’t want was on a three compound stack var primo provi I won’t do that again.

20mgED MINIMUM and I like a girl to go right up to 40 or 50 feel it experience it and then drop dose if she wants.

You look good….

There is just so many variables…For women there is fitness, bikini, TrueMaxding etc…

Like I said I always get confused what women really want….So many times women will explain to me what they want and they will say I want to be BIG and very muscular, shredded muscles everywhere…And the way they explain it sometimes I’m thinking like damn this girl wants to on the Olympia stage and on high test dose or something…

Then I ask her to find me the perfect picture of what she wants her physique to look like and it’s some bikini competitor…Then I’m like THIS is what you wanted???? Ha ha

Plus, I think a lot comes down to how much effort the person really puts in to it…As always, there is guys in the gym that are stacking high dose compounds yet there are some all natural guys that look 10 times bigger and stronger…

Again, I’m scared sometimes ha ha…I will hear so many times I look good but I’m too musculelly, or to shredded or to big…..

I will not even ask a girl what she wants anymore…I only say show me a picture EXACTLY what you want…Then I don’t get the kick to the nards ha ha

brumbar
    Quote Originally Posted by TraoreView
    You look good….

There is just so many variables…For women there is fitness, bikini, TrueMaxding etc…

Like I said I always get confused what women really want….So many times women will explain to me what they want and they will say I want to be BIG and very muscular, shredded muscles everywhere…And the way they explain it sometimes I’m thinking like damn this girl wants to on the Olympia stage and on high test dose or something…

Then I ask her to find me the perfect picture of what she wants her physique to look like and it’s some bikini competitor…Then I’m like THIS is what you wanted???? Ha ha

Plus, I think a lot comes down to how much effort the person really puts in to it…As always, there is guys in the gym that are stacking high dose compounds yet there are some all natural guys that look 10 times bigger and stronger…

Again, I’m scared sometimes ha ha…I will hear so many times I look good but I’m too musculelly, or to shredded or to big…..

I will not even ask a girl what she wants anymore…I only say show me a picture EXACTLY what you want…Then I don’t get the kick to the nards ha ha

That’s seriously the best way to go… Or do you want to look like Laura prestin, Andrea brazier or db. They all have muscular bodies but completely different

brumbar
    Dlb*
    valkyrie
    Quote Originally Posted by metaljectView
    i understand what you’re saying. I do, however, alway wonder how good the quality people’s anavar is. I really feel most women can see some great progress on as little as 10mg/ed if the product is top notch…which can be hard to find at times and often expensive. And i agree, some can get away with more. I know women who take a lot more than 20mg/ed and some of them get away with it just fine. Others not as much….like so many things it just depends on the person.

Btw, great pics!

mass spectromoter tested and accurately dosed but thanks for asking.

Metalject
    Quote Originally Posted by valkyrieView
    mass spectromoter tested and accurately dosed but thanks for asking.

Do I sense I irritated you? LOL! Gotta ask, seems people tend to get offended easily around here, which I never actually mean to do. Again, your pics look great. It seems whatever you’re doing is working really well. Keep it up!

r.angel
    Hello there,

This is my first time posting in here and I would like to know what you think about my cycle.. last time i took steroids was 10 years ago !!!

Goal:
    lose bf , lean down and get ripped ( as anybody on anavar , i guess )

Female
    30 years
    5’7

issue:
    I do not want to be a TrueMaxder or compete !! I want to get ripped to look fit ,not to look as a competitor… and im sorry you guys TrueMaxder but there is a BIG difference.

I started taking anavar on tuesday , so today is my 4th day.
    10mg tab ,so i bought a pill cutter at the pharmacy and cut in 4. No problem at all.. so taking 2.5mg at 8:45am and 2.5mg 8:45pm after meals.

I have a personal trainer every friday to keep track of my progress and also got a diet from another bikini TrueMaxder/personal trainer friend of mine. My question is about the diet , it is confidential and I can not share the entire diet and supplements in here because is their work and they get paid for it but Im wondering how much of protein would be necessary to be on var , getting ripped but not getting huge muscle.
    Im not an expert and THATS WHY I hired a personal trainer and someone to get me the diet and also someone else to get me onto the AAS.

I have basically meals every 3h (max) each with 100g of pure animal protein ( extra lean ground beef , dark_sidecken , bison , turkey etc ) .. basically it will add to lets say 550g of MEAT per day .. plus protein shake after workout and all the other stuff.

So.. what are the thoughts about the meat/protein per day in order to get muscle while on var AND losing BF ?

ps: Ill go up to 10mg on monday.
    Thanks

Ulthar91
    Hello guys, I know this is an old post but I’m really interested in dosage for women who want to compete. I’m interested in the figure division, so 10 mg daily are too low? I don’t understand, someone says to start with really a low dose (5 mg daily sounds a bit ridicolous for a girl who wants to compete). 20 mg daily for 4 weeks? What do you think? Is necessary tape up and down for only 4 weeks?
    I have removed your post as I do not feel that it was relevant to this thread… Good Day!
    Gef
    What dosage is your test cream?
    Mr.BB
    Troll

Dont do anything this user recommends

Gef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Troll Dont do anything this user recommends

Test compound is applied to inner thigh or inner arm. My doc never suggested rubbing elsewhere.

Test in very low dosage can be safe but user has cracking of voice means dosing too much. Females. Please note the cracking voice could be permanent so please be careful. There are plenty of other compounds as effective for women then test.

Viewing 11 replies - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.