Winstrol

So I have a couple quick questions before I start my cycle.

I am gonna run stanzolol 50, 50 ml 50 mg/ml with Testosterone Propionate 100, 10 ml 100mg/ml.
    -for the stan i am doing 20 mg everyday using a 1 cc/ml syringe
    -for the test im running 50 mg everyother day using a 3 cc/ml syringe.
    my question is what are the measurements on the syringes so I get the correct amount for every dose?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    Martens
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzView
    So I have a couple quick questions before I start my cycle.

I am gonna run stanzolol 50, 50 ml 50 mg/ml with Testosterone Propionate 100, 10 ml 100mg/ml.
    -for the stan i am doing 20 mg everyday using a 1 cc/ml syringe
    -for the test im running 50 mg everyother day using a 3 cc/ml syringe.
    my question is what are the measurements on the syringes so I get the correct amount for every dose?

Those aren’t quick questions ….those are signs that you don’t what you are doing. Is this your first cycle? What are your stats and age?

Dreamer
    cc = ml
    Lol163
    just divide them by two … Half a cc of prop will yeid you 50mgs and half a cc of win will give your 25mgs. Simple math dude common
    User049
    Need to do some more research
    frizz
    Quote Originally Posted by MartensView
    Those aren’t quick questions ….those are signs that you don’t what you are doing. Is this your first cycle? What are your stats and age?

indeed it will be my first cycle that is way I am seeking some advice? I stant 5’9" weight is 190-195 with about 17% BF. Healthy.

Domus
    indeed it will be my first cycle that is way I am seeking some advice? I stant 5’9" weight is 190-195 with about 17% BF. Healthy.

Good sport. Welcome aboard. Hang in there and you will get plenty of help. I’ll check back after work to see if your questions have been answered.

frizz
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    Good sport. Welcome aboard. Hang in there and you will get plenty of help. I’ll check back after work to see if your questions have been answered.

yes would you please. Your advice would be great.

Martens
    For starters your first cycle should be tes only….this is the base cycle we all use and learn how our body responds. If you add too many compounds at once how will you be able to really know what us responsible for what. Each mark on a syringe barrel is 1/10 th of a CC. I would really consider a tes only cycle for your first go around. Take a look at musitiontinites : how to plan and execute a successful first cycle.
    frizz
    Quote Originally Posted by MartensView
    For starters your first cycle should be tes only….this is the base cycle we all use and learn how our body responds. If you add too many compounds at once how will you be able to really know what us responsible for what. Each mark on a syringe barrel is 1/10 th of a CC. I would really consider a tes only cycle for your first go around. Take a look at musitiontinites : how to plan and execute a successful first cycle.

Okay so suggestion to just run test only.. So just out of curiosity 1/10 is 10 mg.

Martens
    Okay so suggestion to just run test only.. So just out of curiosity 1/10 is 10 mg.

Depends on what the compound is dosed ..for ex….tes e @ 250 mgs per CC…..so every 1/10 th of a CC is 25 mgs.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.