Will steroids help with my physical job and working out?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Will steroids help with my physical job and working out?

lately im way to tired to do both and honestly feel like jucing will help give me that extra energy in and out of work. Will it have a positive effect? or is it the other way around im just wondering atm.
Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
    Lionheart
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123View
    lately im way to tired to do both and honestly feel like jucing will help give me that extra energy in and out of work. Will it have a positive effect? or is it the other way around im just wondering atm.

No man!!! Roids are not for lazy people… Here’s what you need to do go to a supplement store and buy some preworkout powder and take that for energy. Trust me it works amazing. Then when it stops working so well switch to energy drinks then alter between the two.

Superpump max or 1mr work really well.

Bad idea. Lethargy can usually be took care of by changing things in the diet. Be careful about using roids as a crutch
    eali87
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart
    No man!!! Roids are not for lazy people… Here’s what you need to do go to a supplement store and buy some preworkout powder and take that for energy. Trust me it works amazing. Then when it stops working so well switch to energy drinks then alter between the two. Superpump max or 1mr work really well.

This is bad advice as well. Hopping yourself up on a ton of caffeine is not the answer, and what are you talking about? Switch between the two? Is one caffeine super special compared to the other?

To answer your questions, no, you shouldn’t use gear to get you through work.

You need to find out what’s going on. Maybe a hormonal imH10. Maybe a dietary change that needs to happen. Getting some bloods done would likely be a good idea. Who knows, maybe you’ve got low T?

Quote Originally Posted by jamal123View

How old are you? Visit your doctor and tell them how you feel and ask to get your testosterone levels checked.

Kito
    How old are you? Maybe you need trt.
    prplmad
    Armykid nailed it, listen to him.
    TheTaxMan
    Improve diet
    Inprove water intake
    Stop drinking (if you do)
    Stop smoking (if you do)

If theres no change, get bloodwork done to see whats going on

Lionheart
    Or get some adderall, this is extremely effective. You will never be tried again.
    novastepp
    Get more sleep.

Rest is the most underutilized tool in all of sports and weightlifting.

Guys used to recommend up to 10 hours of sleep a night to really get big…they were on to something.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by LionheartView
    Or get some adderall, this is extremely effective. You will never be tried again.

Sure, cover up one problem with another. Get full blood work like army said.

MrFreshmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    Improve diet Inprove water intake Stop drinking (if you do) Stop smoking (if you do) If theres no change, get bloodwork done to see whats going on

Maybe the op does a physical,heavy duty job! Its normal in that case to be tired.

eali87
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjd
    Sure, cover up one problem with another. Get full blood work like army said.

Guys an idiot. Probably a troll.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.