Will steroids get you strong without training?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Will steroids get you strong without training?

I know of someone who is a real pill popper. He’ll take anything. Supposedly he has been taking oral aas. He doesn’t even lift. He is under the impression that they are going to make him huge.
    What do you think?
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    Stupid… they’ll retain muscle. If they’re pretty active they could possibly gain but nothing significant whatsoever. Very stupid…
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK RAIN
    I know of someone who is a real pill popper. He’ll take anything. Supposedly he has been taking oral aas. He doesn’t even lift. He is under the impression that they are going to make him huge.
    What do you think?

He’s dreaming. If it was a simple as popping a pill, why would most of us be busting our ass in the gym and kitchen?

Sarus
    No Pain, No Gain. Its as simple as that. His body may be less prone to atrophy but as for realizing positive gains…. Yeah right!!!
    malex
    Not to be a contrarian but from this study:
    AJPENDO : Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab
    I think one can YES, build muscle, and YES, get stronger. Whether one keeps these gains and if a lazy protocol of inactivity is an efficient means of steroid usage is the better question to ask.

MuscleInk
    Opposing views are welcomed and encouraged! Without divergent viewpoints, discussions would be biased and boring. lol.

IMO, if someone is using anabolics without medical necessity and/or without incorporating proper nutrition and training guidelines, they are taking unnecessary risks and are simply lazy.

I believe the general consensus here would be that if someone isn’t committed to training and nutrition, steroids aren’t innocuous drugs to be experimenting with.

They will probably get him fatter.
    Metalject
    Yes, steroids will make you stronger without training. If they wouldn’t they wouldn’t be used medically for the purpose of building strength, which is one of the primary medical uses. However, that doesn’t mean recreational use of this nature is a good idea. I’d call it a stupid idea but the answer to your specific question is still yes.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.