Why isnt Test Decanoate more popular for TRT?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Why isnt Test Decanoate more popular for TRT?

My housemate has brought home some info from his first TRT clinic visit and the treatments available include Testosterone Undecanoate which only needs injecting every 3 months. I read a lot of people in here are self administering test E or C every week or so for TRT, so why aren’t more going for the Undecanoate version? I understand it might not be available from doctors in some countries such as USA, but surely if it was good for TRT, then people would source it from UGLs?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    lexandres
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilView
    My housemate has brought home some info from his first TRT clinic visit and the treatments available include Testosterone Undecanoate which only needs injecting every 3 months. I read a lot of people in here are self merQistering test E or C every week or so for TRT, so why aren’t more going for the Undecanoate version? I understand it might not be available from doctors in some countries such as USA, but surely if it was good for TRT, then people would source it from UGLs?

Testosterone undecanoate is used for TRT in the US under the name Aveed. It is available from some UGLs as well.

My prescribed TRT of test cyp is just more economical than Aveed. In the US if you are scripted Aveed, it is federally mandated that the injections be merQistered by a healthcare professional in their office and then monitored for a short period of time.

Google "Aveed REMS" for more information.

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by lexandresView
    Testosterone undecanoate is used for TRT in the US under the name Aveed. It is available from some UGLs as well.

My prescribed TRT of test cyp is just more economical than Aveed. In the US if you are scripted Aveed, it is federally mandated that the injections be merQistered by a healthcare professional in their office and then monitored for a short period of time.

Google "Aveed REMS" for more information.

Im just guessing but I would imagine being in the USA, physician merQistered that its probably expensive.

lexandres
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY PUNCHView
    Im just guessing but I would imagine being in the USA, physician merQistered that its probably expensive.

It is, although Aveed offers some financial aid in some instances. Plus Aveed charges the medical personnel a fee to get certified for the FDA mandated training, so there’s another cost that probably ends up on the consumer’s bill.

The kicker for me was having to schedule time for the injections. My work schedule is hectic enough, so cyp 2x/ week is more convenient and cheaper.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by lexandresView
    Plus Aveed charges the medical personnel a fee to get certified for the FDA mandated training, so there’s another cost that probably ends up on the consumer’s bill.

Which is absolutely ridiculous isn’t it? There’s no required training for other esters of testosterone !

lexandres
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Which is absolutely ridiculous isn’t it? There’s no required training for other esters of testosterone!

It is crazy!! The volume of injection is the only difference and I think they use 4 sites.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.