why does body fat % matter when powerlifters…

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS why does body fat % matter when powerlifters…

why does body fat % matter when powerlifters are usually fat as hell.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
    the_kret
    increased risk of sides..
    RA
    Estrogen, the classified "female hormone," is a fat-storing hormone that is also naturally present in small amounts in men. But when you gain weight, estrogen levels rise and other health problems ensue.

Although estrogen is necessary in men, as it regulates a healthy libido, improves brain function (especially memory) and protects the heart, when the levels are too high, testosterone levels are reduced, and many men experience fatigue, muscle tone loss, decreased sexual function, and in some cases, enlarged prostates. In other words, there are no good side effects to increased estrogen levels in men.

Read more: http://www.askmen.com/sports/foodcou…#ixzz2HXXqQ34H

OnTheSauce
    Im not fat thank you.
    RA
    I dont think he meant you. Wait is that a belly I see? lol j/k bro.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588View
    Im not fat thank you.
    RA
    Talk to doc sus. Being fat will give you more sides but maybe he will be able to clarify more.
    thex95
    ya pats a powerlifting beast and hes probably 10%bf.

I think some powerlifters just eat whatever the **** they want because their main St07 is strength and they dont care about looks.
    I also think that is a retarded approach to weightlifting and life in general

XxAndreaxX
    yeah, powerlifter doesn’t care about aestetics. i never saw a shaved powerlifter hehe. more food, more strenght, more fat store. to loose fat or maintain 10% BF, you have to diet, so you loose strenght, it goes against the powerlifter rule.
    Mad
    A question,

Say your 15-20% bf and you start a cycle, won’t taking something like Armidex during your cycle eliminate the estrogen issue or sides that you would face?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

the_kret
    Quote Originally Posted by MadView
    A question,

Say your 15-20% bf and you start a cycle, won’t taking something like Armidex during your cycle eliminate the estrogen issue or sides that you would face?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

good question, would like to know the answer as well…

my guess would be that the AI (arimidex ) would only stop the conversion of test to estrogen, if you have lots of fat on you (15%+ is whats considered fat around here anyways..), you could already have high estrogen levels, which when taking an AI when your estrogen levels are already high, will not lower it…

OnTheSauce
    Quote Originally Posted by thex95View
    ya pats a powerlifting beast and hes probably 10%bf.

I think some powerlifters just eat whatever the **** they want because their main St07 is strength and they dont care about looks.

Basically. Fortunately I still care and don’t have much of a sweet tooth

XxAndreaxX
    Basically. Fortunately I still care and don’t have much of a sweet tooth

You’re a powerlifter?? what’s your BF? what would be the best BF for a powerlifter IYO??? what’s the difference between a powerlifter and a strongman??

Simsimp
    Im not fat thank you.

lol.

Narkissos
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball774View

That’s not what the typical powerlifter looks like.

And, if that’s what you really want to look like, there’s nothing that we can say here to convince you that it’s a bad idea.

Puff
    Quote Originally Posted by edwin23qView
    a question,

say your 15-20% bf and you start a cycle, won’t taking something like armidex during your cycle eliminate the estrogen issue or sides that you would face?

Sent from my iphone using forum runner

x3 ????

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.