Which steroids for first cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Which steroids for first cycle?

Hi guys, ok so i have been doing research into steroids and know the necessary dosages, PCT, milk thistle, liv52 etc.. But what i don’t know is what to have as a first cycle? I don’t want to dabble in injectables just yet, I’m not ready for that. I was thinking a 6 week cycle of D-bol + 2 weeks Nolvadex but people have said D-bol only cycles create water retention and a bloating effect and also that you lose most of the gains when you come off it? I don’t want to be guzzling dozens of different pills, just a simple cycle that will burn any excess fat and most importantly help me pack on the poundage. Seasoned answers would be much appreciated, thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
    t-dogg
    Wait till you are 25 to do gear. Your age you shouldnt have any issues gains or leaning out at all. Read our stickies and check out the diet section for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by t-doggView
    Wait till you are 25 to do gear. Your age you shouldnt have any issues gains or leaning out at all. Read our stickies and check out the diet section for now.

I have already made up my mind on the decision to take steroids , i assure you i am of age where damaging my endocrine system is not an issue, I’m simply looking for advice from seasoned members who have actually ran cycles, rather than reading articles on the web which could be a load of flannel, thank-you for your concern though

PlatZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Bodybuilder
    Hi guys, ok so i have been doing research into steroids and know the necessary dosages, PCT, milk thistle, liv52 etc.. But what i don’t know is what to have as a first cycle? I don’t want to dabble in injectables just yet, I’m not ready for that. I was thinking a 6 week cycle of D-bol + 2 weeks Nolvadex but people have said D-bol only cycles create water retention and a bloating effect and also that you lose most of the gains when you come off it? I don’t want to be guzzling dozens of different pills, just a simple cycle that will burn any excess fat and most importantly help me pack on the poundage. Seasoned answers would be much appreciated, thanks

There is no "dabbling"when using AS dude.

If your not ready for injectables, then your not ready period.

You have not done research you have casually browsed around or you would already know how and why you keep or lose gains after a cycle.

You really feel you have done thorough research?

PlatZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Bodybuilder
    I have already made up my mind on the decision to take steroids, i assure you i am of age where damaging my endocrine system is not an issue, I’m simply looking for advice from seasoned members who have actually ran cycles, rather than reading articles on the web which could be a load of flannel, thank-you for your concern though

Your not going to get "good advice" or any advice on here especially from the vets here with that approach. You don’t know enough to be giving cocky responses like that. Be smart, adjust your approach to start encouraging good advice from those you want it from.

Shadowmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatZView
    Your not going to get "good advice" or any advice on here especially from the vets here with that approach

cause the "vets" decide for you… kinda reminds me of Stalin and "the good old days"….

anyways, here’s my bad advice – if you MUST use steroids and want to use only orals – Stanozolol or Dbol i gues… Start at 20mg, if you feel need – can go higher, but i wouldnt go higher than 40mg because of possible acne.
    Dbol can cause kidney f*ck-up like im having now – hurts a bit, so start low dosages first.

Orals as dbol are ok for starters because they get out of the system much faster them some injectables, and if you screw up, you’ll just have to suffer for a week or so

EDIT – if your diet is not perfect youll just gain water and lose it all a few weeks after… diet is 80% of all the result.

PlatZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmaker
    cause the "vets" decide for you… kinda reminds me of Stalin and "the good old days"….

anyways, here’s my bad advice – if you MUST use steroids and want to use only orals – Stanozolol or Dbol i gues… Start at 20mg, if you feel need – can go higher, but i wouldnt go higher than 40mg because of possible acne.
    Dbol can cause kidney f*ck-up like im having now – hurts a bit, so start low dosages first.

Orals as dbol are ok for starters because they get out of the system much faster them some injectables, and if you screw up, you’ll just have to suffer for a week or so

EDIT – if your diet is not perfect youll just gain water and lose it all a few weeks after… diet is 80% of all the result.

No it’s universal in life. If you have no experience in a certain field of knowledge and you walk up to somebody and tell him you’ve made your mind up about something very specific in that area, you’re not sending a very mature message to motivate experts to help you. If a guy asks you "hey I’m hungry how do I make a shit sandwich?" You don’t just tell him how to make a shit sandwich, you educate him about other options that could quite possibly be much better than shit sandwich.

Shadowmaker
    so, the right thing here would be asking – WHY would the guy need steroids ? whats the goal?

papa-g

This is bullshit. But then again since you are also 22 what would you know anyway!

Op. whether you made up your mind or not, you owe it to yourself to do your own research on this subject. It’s your body and your gonna have to live with the consequence if something should go wrong. So please check out the stickies and read about the affects of these compounds. There is a ton of free knowledge here if you just take some time to look. There is alot more at risk then liver damage at your age. Some of which may not be reversable. How would you like to be 30 and not be able to get a hard on or suffer from depression. Or would if you hit the gym and blow out your knee trying to be a stud. This could happen it you put to much weight on and the connective tissue can’t handle it. These are full what ifs and like I said. You owe it to yourself to at leaste get a good grasp if it before you go asking for any of the vets here to help u plan a cycle.

Papa

papa-g
    so, the right thing here would be asking – WHY would the guy need steroids? whats the goal?

At the very least find out what he’s working with. Stats, experience, diet plan, pct, oct,…..etc.

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatZ
    No it’s universal in life. If you have no experience in a certain field of knowledge and you walk up to somebody and tell him you’ve made your mind up about something very specific in that area, you’re not sending a very mature message to motivate experts to help you. If a guy asks you "hey I’m hungry how do I make a shit sandwich?" You don’t just tell him how to make a shit sandwich, you educate him about other options that could quite possibly be much better than shit sandwich.

Glad you’re carrying the torch PlatZ. I was getting tired of arguing with the village idiots.

I’m not sure how one "does their research on doses" but "doesn’t know what a good first cycle is". That doesn’t exactly characterize a state of readiness in my mind.

I’m also relived that a young man of 22 years of age is certain he won’t compromise his endocrine system. Then again, I’m just a 43 year old MD, what could I possibly know about the maturation of an endocrine system.

t-dogg
    Quote Originally Posted by Young BodybuilderView
    I have already made up my mind on the decision to take steroids, i assure you i am of age where damaging my endocrine system is not an issue, I’m simply looking for advice from seasoned members who have actually ran cycles, rather than reading articles on the web which could be a load of flannel, thank-you for your concern though

OK, well vets will tell you the same thing lol. Next, I said read OUR STICKIES, not the webs.

BTW, since you said your system is good to go my question is how do you know?

Shadowmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by papa-gView
    since you are also 22 what would you know anyway!

i just had to change my avatar for this one…
    do i really look so much worse than you do? like – do i look so crappy that you can honestly say that you are so much better cause you know stuff more than i do?

PlatZ
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Glad you’re carrying the torch PlatZ. I was getting tired of arguing with the village idiots.

I’m not sure how one "does their research on doses" but "doesn’t know what a good first cycle is". That doesn’t exactly characterize a state of readiness in my mind.

I’m also relived that a young man of 22 years of age is certain he won’t compromise his endocrine system. Then again, I’m just a 43 year old MD, what could I possibly know about the maturation of an endocrine system.

I gotta tap out soon, the banter between me and this guy it’s taking away from the original thread nd pretty soon I’ll be the village idiot lol.

MuscleInk
    i just had to change my avatar for this one…
    do i really look so much worse than you do? like – do i look so crappy that you can honestly say that you are so much better cause you know stuff more than i do?

How do you judge someone’s degree of intellect on the basis of their appearance?

…..and your argument is only weakened by this. If you’ve adark_sideeved this without the aid of gear and you’re only 22, why fix what isn’t broken? Keep doing what you’re doing!

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatZ
    I gotta tap out soon, the banter between me and this guy it’s taking away from the original thread nd pretty soon I’ll be the village idiot lol.

True. Remember the cliche…."arguing with a fool, makes two fools"

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.