What steroid can you recommend

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What steroid can you recommend

Hi,

Im 32, 5’5", 131lbs. I used to to train a few years back and stopped due to a bad leg injury. I am all fixed now.
    Im looking to really drop my body fat and tone up and was wanting to put on a little bit of size as I am short & quite slim already. Can someone please help me out as to what Steroid /s would be suitable for my goals.

Many thanks!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    Born77
    Your weight it 131 and you need to lose some body fat?

You don’t need any roids, you need to fix your diet and start working out!

131 is not a base for starting roids, get naturally at least 30pounds, workout hard, eat a lot of good stuff, educate your self.

Good luck mate!

Soar
    Quote Originally Posted by Born77View
    Your weight it 131 and you need to lose some body fat?

You don’t need any roids, you need to fix your diet and start working out!

131 is not a base for starting roids, get naturally at least 30pounds, workout hard, eat a lot of good stuff, educate your self.

Good luck mate!

^^^^
    And Welcome! Tons of info here to help you bulk naturally

stpete
    How long have you been working out?

What’s your diet like?

cartman uno
    I was training for about 5 years before i tore everything in my knee. Im an actor and just need to get toned and a bit more lean muscle. I have a very good diet and eats lots of protein.
    cartman uno
    Thanks man. Its the industry im in i need to be physically fit, cut etc. Im an actor and have been out of action for a while.
    The Titan99
    Quote Originally Posted by cartman unoView
    Thanks man. Its the industry im in i need to be physically fit, cut etc. Im an actor and have been out of action for a while.

I weighed 130 lbs. when I was 12. David Spade was in the "industry" and he wasn’t physically fit or cut or anything of the sort. Maybe you should just embrace the little fellow within and play more to your strong suit? Not meaning to be a smart a$$ but look at Jonah Hill. He’s hilarious!! Not everyone can be Arnold after all…

ma_fighter
    I was training for about 5 years before i tore everything in my knee. Im an actor and just need to get toned and a bit more lean muscle. I have a very good diet and eats lots of protein.

If your diet is very good, then you dont have to drop bodyfat and tone up.

Steroids will not help you at this point, they WILL do more harm then good. This is not an opinion, this is a fact.

If you were eating enough, and training correctly, then you WOULD be putting on some muscles, if that’s your goal.
    If you’re eating correctly, and training correctly, then you WOULD be dropping BF, if that’s your goal.

To me it seems that in reality you have no idea what you’re doing, and are looking for a "quick fix". Well, no such thing exists.
    If you’re not eating enough right now to even support new muscle growth, you sure as fu*k wont be able to gain or RETAIN any muscles if using AAS.

Hit the nutrition section, and list all you eat in a day. The guys there will point you in the right direction.

Loki11111
    I am all fixed now.

Nop you are not, personally , fix your lifestyle!!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.