What kind of Steroids for the first cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What kind of Steroids for the first cycle

hey guys,

I have got a little problem here, and want your advice as the first cycle that i could take to become bigger, stronger and gain more weight.
    first let me tell you something more about myself.

my name is Jester, I am 20 years old, 1.87 and i weigh 71 kilos only..
    I have been kickboxing for 2 years, swimming for 1 year, played basketball and tennis..
    last year i started working out about 5 times a week 1,5 hours a day, i split up the workout schedual like:

monday: chest/triceps
    Tuesday: Shoulders/Biceps
    Wednesday: Legs and back
    Thursday: chest/triceps friday
    Friday: Shoulders/Biceps

4x 8-10 reps
    4-5 machines per body part

The first 3 months of my workout in the gym i ate about 3 meals a day,
    after 3 months i started using Creatine for 3-4 months and after that i took Egg protein shakes for about 2-3 months.
    I am Allergic to milk products so i cant take any weighgainer supplements..
    The last month i started eating 6 meals a day and about 3300 kcalories a day.
    After 9 months of working outin the Gym i did not even gain 0.1 KG.. i didnt get more ripped or whatever
    with benchpress i went from 25kg to 65kg and there it stopped..

I kind of gave up since it seems like i cant gain any weight..
    i quit working out for about 3 months and i started about 2 weeks ago.

At the moment im in another country for school for 4 more months, live in a hotel room and can eat
    3 meals a day only, before i go to bed i eat another 4 pieces of brown bread with peanut butter and a banana
    so that makes about 3-4 meals a day.

now my question is if I could like 2 cycles only just to gain weight, get more muscular and become stronger?

I looked up the internet and this is what i found

DIANABOL NOLVADEX CLOMID
    10MG tab 10MG tab 50MG tab

Week 1 3 tabs DIANABOL a day
    Week 2 3 tabs DIANABOL a day
    Week 3 4 tabs DIANABOL / 1 tab NOLVADEX a day
    Week 4 4 tabs DIANABOL a day
    Week 5 4 tabs DIANABOL / 1 tab NOLVADEX a day
    Week 6 3 tabs DIANABOL / 1 tab NOLVADEX a day
    Week 7 1 tab CLOMID a day
    Week 8 1 tab CLOMID a day

Please let me know, if you have any Supplement that i could take or if you have any anabolic that i could take
    to get Bigger and Stronger.
    I hate it to be tall and skinny like i am now..

thanks

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    Eclipse
    to young to cycle bro.
    you have lots of natty test and you will mess up your htpa system if you start aas too young. no it doesnt matter if you think your done with puberty or growing.
    Eclipse
    Do not run that cycle you posted. you will shut down your natty test for a little 10 lbs of water weight and you will lose it all in 3 weeks after your done.
    you are asking so you appear to be smart so listen to those who know
    BcK
    Everything above x 2. Listen. Don’t risk your dick.
    Wat
    allright thanks man,
    do you know any supplements i could take to become bigger? or anything else i could do?
    I train well and I really want to grow, sick of being this thin..
    The problem is i cant take anything like normal weight gain since its al made with milk Proteine

thanks

stpete
    Welcome…Wherever you went and got that cycle please delete from browsing history and bookmark this site. Then we need to work on training a bit. Looks like you’re doing a bit much on the chest/delts. And at 20 years old you are still a bit young to be shutting yourself down.
    Diet is the key and i feel for you living out of a motel room. I did it for 2 years remodeling red roof inns. Freakin sucked! so this needs to be addressed as well. Without a good diet it will be very difficult to make quality gains. And i know cooking is limited in a motel as to what they will allow. So might have to break the rules a bit cause going out 4 times a day will get expensive.

Post your diet and let’s get to work on that first. andit wouldn’t hurt to post it in the Nutrition Section as well. Those guys and girls are experts at getting diets tweaked.

D-bol only is a bad idea. Read all the Stickies and Educational Threads here. Lots of info here. Enjoy.

Eclipse
    Quote Originally Posted by stpeteView
    Welcome…Wherever you went and got that cycle please delete from browsing history and bookmark this site. Then we need to work on training a bit. Looks like you’re doing a bit much on the chest/delts. And at 20 years old you are still a bit young to be shutting yourself down.
    Diet is the key and i feel for you living out of a motel room. I did it for 2 years remodeling red roof inns. Freakin sucked! so this needs to be addressed as well. Without a good diet it will be very difficult to make quality gains. And i know cooking is limited in a motel as to what they will allow. So might have to break the rules a bit cause going out 4 times a day will get expensive.

Post your diet and let’s get to work on that first. andit wouldn’t hurt to post it in the Nutrition Section as well. Those guys and girls are experts at getting diets tweaked.

D-bol only is a bad idea. Read all the Stickies and Educational Threads here. Lots of info here. Enjoy.

great advice!
    head to the diet section figure out your daily calories and go up 500 calories a day of clean food and I promise you will gain weight.

Times Roman
    Quote Originally Posted by WatView
    allright thanks man,
    do you know any supplements i could take to become bigger? or anything else i could do?
    I train well and I really want to grow, sick of being this thin..
    The problem is i cant take anything like normal weight gain since its al made with milk Proteine

thanks

yes, creatine and soy protein powder. read this…

Wat
    well, i have a room and a water heater and thats all i get.
    everyday its kind of a surprise what i get to eat, the food is horrible but i eat as much as i can,
    then i top it up with some peanut butter, tuna and dark_sidecken sandwiches and bananas..
    i mean, really it sucks so bad and the food is just horrible. so im afraid i cant really make a normal diet.
    i think at the moment i eat about 2200 kcal a day.. i know its not enough

but hey guys! thanks a lot for your help already!

MickeyKnox
    Eclipse
    take a pre wk out supp
    take creatine 10 grams a day split into 2 servings
    bcaa I take during workout (3 teaspoons)

eat CLEAN I cant stress that enough. many young guys will say hey I just had 2 peanut butter and PRS sandwhiches. NO! I am talking about dark_sidecken breats, oats, veggies, fish, sweet potato, lean meats.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.