Trenbolone : Avoiding the lunatic asylum if at all possible

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Trenbolone : Avoiding the lunatic asylum if at all possible

I’ve done 3 cycles of Trenbolone so far, and always used Tren Enanthate . I’ve run it as high as 1.2g per week.

I spoke to a bodybuilder today at my gym who has placed in competitions and he was suggesting I go with Tren Acetate if I wanna minimise the psychological side effects.

Would anyone at all agree with this?

I’m looking at doing Sustanon 200mg per week + Tren A 400mg per week, (and to minimise bloat I’ll go with 0.25mg Arimidex EOD).

I’m also on the max dose of an SSRI antidepressant (escitalopram/celexa/lexapro)… so part of me is thinking that I would be very very very wise to wait until I’m off it at the end of the year.

Any advice?

By the way do you reckon I’d get away with pinning Tren A every 3rd day? Not mad on being a pin cushion.

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    Scorpion0922
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the StampedeView
    Trenbolone : Avoiding the lunatic asylum if at all possible…

AVOID TRENBOLONE!

Im sorry to be so blunt, but it seems that you are seeking justification for an irrational decision. Why further complicate your life, you are already dealing with some heavy shit. You have my sympathy.

Pass on the tren until your circumstances are more favorable.

Bump this…But I will add that AAS is general shouldn’t be in your immediate future, IMO.

Stay safe brotha….

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.