Trenbolone : Avoiding the lunatic asylum if at all possible

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Trenbolone : Avoiding the lunatic asylum if at all possible

I’ve done 3 cycles of Trenbolone so far, and always used Tren Enanthate . I’ve run it as high as 1.2g per week.

I spoke to a bodybuilder today at my gym who has placed in competitions and he was suggesting I go with Tren Acetate if I wanna minimise the psychological side effects.

Would anyone at all agree with this?

I’m looking at doing Sustanon 200mg per week + Tren A 400mg per week, (and to minimise bloat I’ll go with 0.25mg Arimidex EOD).

I’m also on the max dose of an SSRI antidepressant (escitalopram/celexa/lexapro)… so part of me is thinking that I would be very very very wise to wait until I’m off it at the end of the year.

Any advice?

By the way do you reckon I’d get away with pinning Tren A every 3rd day? Not mad on being a pin cushion.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    Mr.BB
    Tren E has less side effects, in my personnal experience. All short esters have very fast serum climb which IMO is worse for side effects.

You should never have started lexapro, that shiet is brain poison.

VALL
    Exactly what I was thinking…. about the Tren E…… I’ve always been told it has less sides. Not sure why he’d wanna push Tren A on me.

As for Lexapro……… well my ex took her own life in April this year…….. and even though I’m doing all sorts to keep myself going (yoga, meditation, church, volunteering), I don’t know if I’d have gotten this far without the happy pills. I’m gonna come off them at the end of the year.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by VALLView
    As for Lexapro……… well my ex took her own life in April this year…….. and even though I’m doing all sorts to keep myself going (yoga, meditation, church, volunteering), I don’t know if I’d have gotten this far without the happy pills. I’m gonna come off them at the end of the year.

Very sorry to hear. Have you considered counselling?

VALL
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Very sorry to hear. Have you considered counselling?

I’ve had a counselor in the past before, but not since my ex died.

To be honest I think I’m doing alright, still getting up at 5:30am on weekdays to be in the gym for 6, still cooking my own dinners in pots on the stove, still playing guitar and singing. Fair enough I’m probably still in denial and still don’t quite believe that she’s gone and that she did it deliberately…. but hey I reckon I could be doing a lot worse. I mean if you’re still cooking your own food, that says a lot.

I was gonna go off and do ten days of silence (dhamma.org)….. I did it before when I was going through a really tough time, but I’ve been advised to just "get on with things" for the next six months as it slowly sinks in. I don’t think there’s any perfect way to deal with this situation… it’s almost like the mind and body are making a protest and you damn better let them (it helps for me to think about it like that).

Tren ‘s awesome stuff but you’re right, the sides can be pretty extreme. Hope you’re safe bro.

NACH3
    I wish you nothing but the best brother! If you need a sounding board we have a great community here! Best of luck!
    phil margera
    Hey man. I’ve also been on lexapro for some time 10mg daily for anxiety. If you stop I would taper off it. When I stopped I was dizzy and got very bad brain zaps. I would not suggest cold turkey.
    VALL
    Thanks for the support guys.

See I was on 20mg daily (the max dose) when I learned that my ex died back in April. I was actually doing quite well about 2 months afterwards and I decided to taper off (2 weeks at 10mg, then 2 weeks at 5mg), but then I learned that her death certificate says Suicide so that knocked me down again and I decided to go back up to 20mg, and I reckon I’ll stay here til the end of the year.

I know what you’re talking about though phil margera… Next time I’m gonna do taper off more slowly, something like 15/15/10/10/10/5/5 instead of just 10/10/5/5 (if my doctor will let me). About four days after coming down to 10mg felt pretty bleak.

For $750 I can get the police report and autopsy report but I think I want to be a lot more grounded before I do that. Her family won’t talk to me… it was a pretty nasty break up. I called her sister last month and she hung up when I said my name. Nobody else has answered their phone or replied to emails. Still don’t know how she did it or who found her or even if she spent a few days in hospital.

VALL
    Actually I’ve decided I’m gonna go to my doctor on Monday and ask to titrate off escitalopram over the next 14 weeks, reducing the dosage every 2nd week like this:

17.5 / 15 / 12.5 / 10 / 7.5 / 5 / 2.5

That will bring me into the month of December. So then on New Years Day, I’ll be off all medication and can start a 12-week cycle of Sustanon & Tren E.

(I tried to come off Lexapro earlier this year but my doc dropped me from 20mg to 10mg and that wasn’t nice at all)

Also I won’t have to worry about Clomid & Nolvadex interacting with the lexapro.

I think this is a much better idea than worrying about ruining myself on my next cycle, what dya reckon?

Mr.BB
    You should reconsider tren usage so close after lexapro.

Tren can really mess your thoughts and trick your mind, you will not see it coming.

Do something safe, for example deca , and leave tren for when you are 100%.

VALL
    Thanks Mr.BB, good advice.

OK in the New Year I’ll either do Test+Anavar or Test+Winstrol .

If my doctor tells me my liver is typical for a 29-year-old white male then I’ll go with Winstrol. If he tells me that it’s probably butchered on the inside from the onslaught of dianabol I gave it two years ago, then I’ll probably shy away from Winstrol.

Test on its own makes me chubby, that’s the only reason I wanna stack it with something that cuts.

VALL
    Test on its own makes me chubby, that’s the only reason I wanna stack it with something that cuts.

I get moon face.

ryobi1
    Thanks Mr.BB, good advice.

OK in the New Year I’ll either do Test+Anavar or Test+Winstrol .

If my doctor tells me my liver is typical for a 29-year-old white male then I’ll go with Winstrol. If he tells me that it’s probably butchered on the inside from the onslaught of dianabol I gave it two years ago, then I’ll probably shy away from Winstrol.

I think your anti depressants have probably reaked havoc on your liver as well
    hope you’ve been taking liver support through all this, some tmg could do you wonders.

Be strong brother, mentally and physically, a terrible tragedy, good advice from peers,
    "get on with it"…not sure about wanting to know as to how and why, sometimes its
    best not to know….

Trenbolone : Avoiding the lunatic asylum if at all possible…

AVOID TRENBOLONE!

Im sorry to be so blunt, but it seems that you are seeking justification for an irrational decision. Why further complicate your life, you are already dealing with some heavy shit. You have my sympathy.

Pass on the tren until your circumstances are more favorable.

Angry_jew
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
    Trenbolone : Avoiding the lunatic asylum if at all possible… AVOID TRENBOLONE! Im sorry to be so blunt, but it seems that you are seeking justification for an irrational decision. Why further complicate your life, you are already dealing with some heavy shit. You have my sympathy. Pass on the tren until your circumstances are more favorable.

I agree with this

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.