Trenbolone and Cardiovascular performance

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Trenbolone and Cardiovascular performance

Hi,

I am currently on Tren -A at 100mg/wk. While I have been aware of the side effects in regards to cardio and Trenbolone for quite some time I have never actually tried and push myself to the limit while on it. Today was that day! I got challenged on Facebook to do 100 burpees (The record holder was doing it at 5min 26sec). After 23 burpees, took 1min, my chest started feeling like it was going to explode. I could barely breathe and each time I inhaled I had to do one extra inhalation to feel like I filled up my lungs. I was so close to passing out it must have been quite the scene at the gym. I had at this point, obviously, stopped doing burpees having to put in enough of an effort to breathe.

1. What experience do others have doing the same thing?

2. Is there a compound I could substitute with that will not have this effect on cardio for my next round?

Thanks
    ~t

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
    lexandres
    About all I can offer is that tren always killed my cardio when I used it years ago. I tried all esters and tren no ester, but found that they all ruined my cardio. Later I found out that tren easily raises my hematocrit, which is already naturally high.
    I’ve read of some people having better luck with very low doses, but if you’re only using 100mg/week, I don’t see that you could go much lower?
    NPP is a tad easier on my cardio and maybe is less prone to increasing my hematocrit, but not by much.
    I pretty much stick to test only @ high end TRT doses for my version of a cycle and occasionally use NPP.

Puff
    It does the same to me tarmyg. I just added it to my blast last wk so not looking forward to the cardio now lol.
    numbere
    I’ve heard that the cardiovascular effect from tren is from the production of leukotriene and can be treated with the anti inflammatory montelukast.

Tren does’t negatively effect my cardio so I’ve never tried it for myself.

Ronin
    Why the fuk are you doing burpee’s in the first place?
    Mp859
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin

My thoughts exactly hahah

tarmyg
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    I’ve heard that the cardiovascular effect from tren is from the production of leukotriene and can be treated with the anti inflammatory montelukast.

Tren does’t negatively effect my cardio so I’ve never tried it for myself.

Picking this up to try it. I’ll report back with my subjective results in a few days. Found some people using Fluticasone/Salmeterol inhaler. Might try that instead.

tarmyg
    I tried the Fluticasone/Salmeterol inhaler and for me, this did absolutely nothing. I am a bit suspicious of the inhaler itself as I am not 100% it is working correctly. Regardless, picking up some MONTEK 10MG TABLET to try that instead. I’ll report back later again.
    numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmygView
    I tried the Fluticasone/Salmeterol inhaler and for me, this did absolutely nothing. I am a bit suspicious of the inhaler itself as I am not 100% it is working correctly. Regardless, picking up some MONTEK 10MG TABLET to try that instead. I’ll report back later again.

You’re doing some interesting research.

I’m looking forward to your results.

tarmyg
    Let me clarify my exact protocol just in case there is something I am missing here that could potentially interfere.

Supplements:
    Vitamin D
    Vitamin E
    Fish Oil
    Ubiquinol
    NAC

Medications:
    Exemestane 25mg EOD
    T4 200mg ED
    HCG 250mg 2t/wk

AAS:
    Test-E 200mg/wk
    HGH 1.8IU ED
    Tren -A 100mg/wk

Experiment 1:
    Bought a Fluticasone/Salmeterol inhaler and used it for 2 days. Probably only supposed to do one "puff" but the second day I did 5 altogether and noticed absolutely no difference. If anyone knows if this might take a while let me know and I’ll retry this and run it for a few days or weeks if needed.

Experiment 2:
    I bought Montelukast 10 MG tablets and took one each morning. Used it for 2 days and again noticed zero difference. Again, if this takes a while to work I am willing to try but what I did try did nothing for me.

Considering this is very subjective my conclusion is that should I ever run Tren again I will simply need to suck it up because what I tried did not help.

Thanks
    ~t

LUCKY PUNCH
    CARDIO/ENDURANCE is a common complaint for some using TREN . Personally its never bothered me that way,,,but just like everything it
    can vary per individual.

MrTerrific
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninView

I’m picturing a high school PE class for some reason..

tarmyg
    One more question. Would there be any blood test I can run to see the effectiveness of Fluticasone/Salmeterol inhaler or the Montelukast 10 MG tablets or can I only use my "subjective feeling" test?

Thanks

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.