Test Prop cycle: Clen or t3?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test Prop cycle: Clen or t3?

Hello to all,
    I’m planning to do a very simple 8 weeks maintenance cycle like this:

. Test prop 100mg Eod
    . winstrol (or anavar ) tabs

it is better to add clenbuterol or t3? and why?

I will start this cycle in April, my goal is to maintain lean body mass changing my body composition by reducing 2-3% bodyfat and giving a hard look to the body.

I tried once Clenbuterol last year 80 mcg max (2 weeks on 2 off) with excellent results and zero sides.
    Never tried t3.

Please explain to me what is best for this goal, t3 or clen , and why.
    thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    dgrad
    clen is what I prefer, because it is anti-catabolic while also fat burning.

songdog
    I am a T3 man and you dont have to worry about muscle loss on a cycle.
    mrgreen376
    I’ll dark_sideme in , to lose 2-3% I wouldn’t use t3 or clen personally. If you were looking for much more maybe, but some cardio, diet, along with the prop and winstrol /anavar is more than enough.

Lean proteins, 30-40 mins low impact cardio a day, cut out dairy, etc and that’s very attainable and not too hard. Very realistic goal and I’m sure you will hit it. A high protein diet along with the test and oral combo will keep you from losing your muscle. I would cut back on carbs.

numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by dgradView
    clen is what I prefer, because it is anti-catabolic while also fat burning.

In order for clen to have anti catabolic properties you’d have to take amounts that would kill a human being several times over.

OP you don’t need clen or t3 if your goal is to drop 2-3 body fat percent over an 8 week period.

Winny and 350mg/week of test will raise you BMR.

BcK
    Stats?
    Cycle history?
    TestoSuper
    ok guys, thanks for your answers.
    I attached my stanozolol tabs (brand British Dragon) — as some of you know, this year I got British dragon Test E multivial Fake …and I had to stop my bulking cycle in 6-week (now I’m on PCT)
    in your opinion, might be this tabs fake also or not? has someone of you used this oral winstrol ??
    tabs are square and yellow

(I know that this is not the appropriate section for steroid pictures but the best advice I always them from this forum)

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuperView
    Hello to all,
    I’m planning to do a very simple 8 weeks maintenance cycle like this:

. Test prop 100mg Eod
    . winstrol (or anavar ) tabs I prefer Anavar over winstrol. They do different stuff. Anavar seems to be a little more anabolic while the winny gives me a more "dry" look.

it is better to add clenbuterol or t3? and why? If I’m looking to cut for competition I run both Clen and T3. I can drop 8% body fat and look hard. If you’re looking to run a single compound, I’d run T3 because I don’t like the shakes, cramps, sweats, and insomnia from clen.

I will start this cycle in April, my goal is to maintain lean body mass changing my body composition by reducing 2-3% bodyfat and giving a hard look to the body. Have looked at a Test/Mast cycle for a lean/hard look?

I tried once Clenbuterol last year 80 mcg max (2 weeks on 2 off) with excellent results and zero sides.
    Never tried t3. They both work good. Together, they work great.

Please explain to me what is best for this goal, t3 or clen , and why.
    thanks

If all you’re looking to do it drop 3%, the Test/Var or Test/Winny cycle will do that with a little cardio. If you’re looking to really tighten up and look hard, I would run Test/Mast. That’s my cutting cycle of choice.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.