Test Enth pinning

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test Enth pinning

Been posting a lot of questions lately,

I’ve been using new vial on a separate order of Test Enth from same supplier and for some reason it’s been giving me issues after pinning, a burning sensation and somewhat pain. I’m trying to pinpoint what it can be but I’m sure it would be difficult to do so. I’m trying to figure it if it’s not what it is or if it’s just that I’m pinning in shoulders too much, I’ve been alternating between shoulders. I’ve never had issues with Test Enth.

Also, the color of the oil is a bit darker than my other supply from the same supplier when I ordered it last.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
    songdog
    PIP must have a high BA content.You can cut it with sterile oil.
    Xself
    Don’t inject in the shoulder then.
    You shouldn’t inject in the same sites all the time anyway, unless you’re injecting weeks apart.
    Rotate sites IMO. Better safe than sorry.
    The_4aiF
    Quote Originally Posted by XselfView
    Don’t inject in the shoulder then.
    You shouldn’t inject in the same sites all the time anyway, unless you’re injecting weeks apart.
    Rotate sites IMO. Better safe than sorry.

Yea, I know but I don’t like injecting in my ass..well, glutes.

Quads, glutes, delts, chest, tris, bis

Plenty of options.
    Or just build up a bunch of scar tissue.
    Your choice.

yeahbuddy289
    I had this issue before… emailed the source and he confirmed they had a bad batch go out. He sent me replacements for all the vials I ordered… but after all the pain the "bad batch" caused me I couldn’t bring myself to use it so I just went out and found another source.

Like everyone has said… don’t inject the same area repeatedly. I have always been told you shouldn’t hit the same site more than once a week.

The_4aiF
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting DogView
    Quads, glutes, delts, chest, tris, bis

Plenty of options.
    Or just build up a bunch of scar tissue.
    Your choice.

I injected in my chest way back and it caused lumps in my chest, I think the Test wasn’t injected properly into the muscle, my chest also got so itchy too, it eventually went away. I heard quads are painful.

oplox07
    I inject thighs love it most people find this the best when doing it yourself as well
    I would never inject my shoulder or chest but that’s just me
    Puff
    Supplier has nothing to do with it, It is the lab, It could be bad raws, to much BA like songdog said, and very well to much pinning in your delts.
    The_4aiF
    Quote Originally Posted by oplox07View
    I inject thighs love it most people find this the best when doing it yourself as well
    I would never inject my shoulder or chest but that’s just me

I was going to do that yesterday but I had the fear of hitting a nerve or something since I’ve not done it before in that area. So I injected in pecs. So far so good. I just separated the doses to each side.

TheKam
    Quote Originally Posted by The_4aiFView

I’ve been using new vial on a separate order of Test Enth from same supplier and for some reason it’s been giving me issues after pinning, a burning sensation and somewhat pain. I’m trying to pinpoint what it can be but I’m sure it would be difficult to do so. I’m trying to figure it if it’s not what it is or if it’s just that I’m pinning in shoulders too much, I’ve been alternating between shoulders. I’ve never had issues with Test Enth.

Also, the color of the oil is a bit darker than my other supply from the same supplier when I ordered it last.

I get mine straight from the pharmacy and it burn’s everytime just gotta deal with the pain . I’m on TRT so will deal with the burn for a very long time lol .

Quote Originally Posted by The_4aiFView

Most the PIP is caused due a slightly different formula.

The_4aiF
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKamView
    I get mine straight from the pharmacy and it burn’s everytime just gotta deal with the pain . I’m on TRT so will deal with the burn for a very long time lol .

The thing is I’ve never had issues pinning, but things do happen and it did.

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by songdogView
    PIP must have a high BA content.You can cut it with sterile oil.

Yes typically high BA or super sensitive to BA. You can either cut it with some sterile oil or even
    another anabolic like DECA or EQ.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.