Test E, should I increase my dose?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test E, should I increase my dose?

I’m on week 4 of my test e cycle, pinning 250mg twice a week and just added anavar to the mix this week, 75mg a day. I’m on 0.25mg of arimidex eod and 250iu hcg twice a week. This is my second cycle.

I’m on a cut cycle and feel the results aren’t really coming in as quickly as they did on my first cycle. I know it’s still early but thought I’d ask you guys what you think.

If I don’t see results after xxx weeks would you suggest increasing my test e or anavar dose? And when increasing test/var doses do I also need to increase arimidex and hcg?

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    PT1982
    For cutting, I use a lot less test than you do. I like getting the most out of the anavar when I run it because I love it and it’s expensive. I prefer to use doses lore enough that an AI shouldn’t be needed.

songdog
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusView
    No not at all, I appreciate the honest and knowledgeable feedback.

Oh I’m feeling it, the pump is there, just dont see the size or strength yet, but that could be the deficit…
    I don’t know man, on my last cycle I put on weight and got down to 12% (my profile pic was on that cycle) and put on weight, 6-7lbs. but wasn’t monitoring my calories intake either, so you could be right, I very well have been at maintenance or in a slight surplus.

I’m just trying to get down to 10% this time so in a 700 cal deficit, I’m down to probably 14% now, still leaning and not losing weight anymore, was leaning out before I started my cycle.

So what do you suggest I do for a lean bulk? Eat at maintenance or in a slight surplus? Cause really my goal is to hit that 10% mark without losing anything I’ve put on during this last bulk, but if I can do that and put on some size I’m all ears….

BTW I’m 40, so burning fat is tough!

Thanks.

But remember that was your 1st cycle a cycle in which you grow like a weed if you do things right.That is why we tell guys don’t waste your 1st cycle on a cut.

PT1982
    Quote Originally Posted by songdogView
    But remember that was your 1st cycle a cycle in which you grow like a weed if you do things right.That is why we tell guys don’t waste your 1st cycle on a cut.

Good point songdog. Everyone does this. I remember well doing the same thing. We all are guilty of it. The first time a ran a true blast, I blew up and was amazed. I kept telling myself I was going to cut soon. A close friend and mentor of mine caught wind that I was planning a cut and he chewed me out for considering it so early in the game. He told me to throw out all of my tren , mast, var, etc and said continue to grow. That was the single most valuable lesson I ever learned in living this lifestyle. I was always a skinny person, but when I got to 180, I was at about 8% body fat. When I hit 200, I was about 10-12. But I wanted to cut. He said I had to have something to cut and that I would end up losing muscle at my current stats.

What newer guys need to realize is that as long as you don’t eat junk and way too many calories, you’re going to lose some fat even on a bulk due to the overload of androgens flooding the body. To an extent anyways. It’s hard to properly bulk without adding some fat, but that’s usually what happens to uss who have done this for a long time because we know we have to eat well above our TDEE, and often times we are the ones that overdo it. When a person is new to things, they might eat over their TDEE most days, then some days eat well below it. So they’ll usually add less fat than us that are very strict in eating to add. They’ve not had the experience to see how things play out until they have some time under their belt.

I got long winded again. Lol. But it brought back that memory of when I was told to keep growing and it poured out. Good memory.

PT1982
    Whoa! That was even more than I thought!
    Playhard
    I can only speak from my experience. When I increased my test to 800-1g the estrogen side effects were quite bad – cysts through oil build up, estrogen was bad even with an AI.

I would keep the current 500mg p/w and just St07 yours diet around the gains you want. Cutting – carb cycling works great, eating small nutritious meals every 3 hours to ramp up the metabolism.

Crack21
    600mg test minimum
    Splinter
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusView
    I’m on week 4 of my test e cycle, pinning 250mg twice a week and just added anavar to the mix this week, 75mg a day. I’m on 0.25mg of arimidex eod and 250iu hcg twice a week. This is my second cycle.

I’m on a cut cycle and feel the results aren’t really coming in as quickly as they did on my first cycle. I know it’s still early but thought I’d ask you guys what you think.

If I don’t see results after xxx weeks would you suggest increasing my test e or anavar dose? And when increasing test/var doses do I also need to increase arimidex and hcg?

It’s only week 4 .

songdog
    Quote Originally Posted by Crack21View
    600mg test minimum

This is BS!

RONIN
    none
    how is your blood pressure
    Alex_066
    Good reads.
Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.