Test E — More Difficult to Cut

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test E — More Difficult to Cut

Beginning of cycle bulked from 160 to 180 (5’8) in 6 weeks. Disturbingly effortlessly..whereas off cycle it would’ve been a struggle. Overall, I wasn’t eating that much more.

In early May, my stomach was looking bad so I decided to cut. Past few weeks I’ve been eating at 1500-1750 calories yet am barely losing weight. Hovering at 177-178 now. But I don’t think the last 2 pounds have been fat. My actual gut is near constantly flat now but I think it’s all the food that’s left. The pudgy stomach fat is the same I think. I know it’s wayy to early to decide to reduce calories further.

Honestly, I think it’s going along just fine but my question is does Testosterone make it more difficult to lose weight/easier to bulk regardless of caloric intake? I swear if I ate like this off cycle, I would be back down to 160 or less in no time. I was struggling to stay at that…

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    MToption2
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982View
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but dropping 8% body fat in 6-8 weeks is going to be impossible. I’m not trying to discourage you, so please don’t take it as my being negative. However, you can get a great start to your goal in that amount of time, and it’ll be enough to keep you motivated! That’s the key. Keep expectations reasonable or you’ll set yourself up for disappointment. I’ve learned to set my goals much lower than is actually possible in order that when they are reached, anything over is a bonus and makes me very happy! You’ll get there no doubt. I have faith in you as long as I know you’re doing everything it takes to make your goals a reality.

I didn’t see this. Ok thanks!! That’s why the hard cut (greater than or equal to 1000 cal deficit). I just didn’t anticipate the metabolic stall. BW results next week will reveal a lot.

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.