Test E effective time

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test E effective time

At what week would a 500mg Test E only cycle really start to take noticeable effect? Can I get some personal experience from guys who’ve run it. I realise it starts to take effect 24 hours after injection but around what time frame does the body’s Test levels rose enough to become the most anabolic ?

I stated with 5 weeks on Dbol at 20mg ED. I found it great. I’m at the find of week 6 and miss that euphoric DBol feeling. Does Test E give the same "alpha" sensations at full blood levels?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    Larri
    It took 6 weeks for me until I hit new PRs in the gym. We all metabolize things at a different rate, some respond quicker. Never felt any psychological changes though.
    It seems that there’s a range of when guys feel Test E "kick in". The range seems to be between 2 weeks to 4 weeks. The half life of Test E is about 14 days so conversely, the uptake of Test E into the system is about 2 weeks (50%) to 4 weeks (100%), theoretically.
    Everyone is different and therefore peak levels will vary as well. Some users can feel the effects as quick as 3wks. For me….I felt levels peaked close to my 5th week.
    Nixter
    I’ll be running my first cycle soon, test e 500/wk for 12. I’m front loading with prop for the first 3 weeks to speed up the kick. Prop weeks 1-3, 75/50/25. That will get me up to a stable level of T much faster than e alone.

Edit: technically my second cycle but the first was many years ago and poorly executed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Slan
    3-4 weeks is where I start to notice the magic.
    oplox07
    when you feel it , lol
    Vincentino
    Really depends on how many other compounds you’ve ran and at what length. I’m going to assume this is your first test cycle, as you wouldn’t have to ask if it weren’t. When I first ran just test, it started kicking my ass around the end of week 3 and by week 5 and into 6 I felt like a superhuman. As the others have said, everyone metabolizes the compounds differently and everyone "feels" it differently. You’ll know when it starts kicking in full force.
    LUCKY PUNCH
    2-4 weeks I can really tell something is happening
    ZXY2
    I third Alin and scotch. 2 weeks and the whole world is different for me.
    Bobi28m
    For me, usually week 4.

But if you started your cycle with 5 wks of Dbol , the "kick-in" effect might be greatly diminished as the hit from the Dbol is both faster, and far more noticeable. I’m not sure if this is your first cycle, but if so it may be even harder to tell the difference after that first rush of Dbol… Although usually my strength starts ramping up in the fourth, maybe fifth, week.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.