Test E + Dbol Cycle opinions + SIDE EFFECTS

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test E + Dbol Cycle opinions + SIDE EFFECTS

Cycle breakdown:
    Test E, 600 mg per Week, from week 1-12
    Dbol , 40 mg per week, from week 1-4

I’m now 4 weeks into my cycle, (First cycle ever), and I’ve believed my dbol to be bunked or pretty underdosed, I did not get bloat from Dbol, actually been gaining what it looks to be lean mass… no gyno but my nipples are definitely sensible and hurt a lot when touched, stable blood levels.

But the nipple part can be from the test, I’ve gained about 20Lbs in these past 4 weeks, I know most of you’ll say water weight, but after coming off the dbol I have had the urge to pee a lot, and instead of going through a little plateau im still growing

ALSO:
    Do you guys recommend adding Anavar 50 mg for the last 5 or 6 weeks of this cycle)
    How can I tell if my dbol is under dosed or not?

Thanks guys

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
    the_kret
    i highly doubt your dbol is bunk or under dosed.. dbol is cheap and widely available, unless they look and taste like tic tacs, they should be g2g.

the_kret
    as for the anavar , you don’t need 3 different compounds to grow off of your 1st cycle…

Quote Originally Posted by StillDanyBoyView
    I’ve gained about 20Lbs in these past 4 weeks

your dbol is not bunk.
    what do you expect?? 40lbs in 4 weeks?

StillDanyBoy
    I’m just saying, It might be bunk because of how I did not get any of the side effects of Dbol (Which is obviously a good thing) but it just got me wondering

Octaneforce
    Hows your diet? Are you doing a “dirty bulk”? (Nothin wrong with that if u ask me lol). I ask this because if your diet is super clean then tou wont see as much of the dbol bloat. Are you taking an ai? 20lbs in 4 weeks is a ton dude. Your lifts should be thru the roof as well. No sides is a good thing!

Der
    Did you notice leaning out while on test
    stan2099
    You are 18, you don’t need to be on anything at all, Dbol included

StillDanyBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by OctaneforceView
    Hows your diet? Are you doing a “dirty bulk”? (Nothin wrong with that if u ask me lol). I ask this because if your diet is super clean then tou wont see as much of the dbol bloat. Are you taking an ai? 20lbs in 4 weeks is a ton dude. Your lifts should be thru the roof as well. No sides is a good thing!

It consists of 4,000+, 50% carbs, 20% protein, 30% fats

Yh like i mentioned the only side effects is sensitive nipples…

My lifts have all gone up by A LOT, I was impressed while breaking my PRs constantly.

StillDanyBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by DerView
    Did you notice leaning out while on test

Yh, i see more muscle definition and volume for sure, last time my bf% was at around 10% now it’s 6.9%

StillDanyBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by stan2099View
    You are 18, you don’t need to be on anything at all, Dbol included

I have been training for 2 years seriously, with a rigorous diet and training regime
    know I’m young to be on the sauce, but im planning on competing this year st some point I wanna get on pair with the competition.. besides I worked up the nerve to pin myself lol.. I know I should’ve waited some more years but I’ve already started it so can’t look back now huh

Octaneforce
    Quote Originally Posted by StillDanyBoyView
    It consists of 4,000+, 50% carbs, 20% protein, 30% fats

Yh like i mentioned the only side effects is sensitive nipples…

My lifts have all gone up by A LOT, I was impressed while breaking my PRs constantly.

Thats good man. Salt is the killer. I turn into the blueberry girl from willy wonka when i have too much salt. Bloated as hell.
    Yes you are too young but your right you made the choice and you gotta live with it. Use HCG on cycle and do a good PCT of nolva and clomid. Give yourself the best chance for recovery. I dont encourage your behavior but i might as well offer what i know since the ship has already sailed.

Also nolva on cycle will help with the sensitive nipples

StillDanyBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by OctaneforceView
    Thats good man. Salt is the killer. I turn into the blueberry girl from willy wonka when i have too much salt. Bloated as hell.
    Yes you are too young but your right you made the choice and you gotta live with it. Use HCG on cycle and do a good PCT of nolva and clomid. Give yourself the best chance for recovery. I dont encourage your behavior but i might as well offer what i know since the ship has already sailed.

Also nolva on cycle will help with the sensitive nipples

Thanks for the advice bro, yeah I got Clomid and nolva on hand for my pct, and got some nastrozole () and also took a liver protector cause of th Dbol

smiler66
    20 lbs in a month?? and u question the gear? lol
    StillDanyBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler66View
    20 lbs in a month?? and u question the gear? lol

As I previously stated, I questioned the dbol because I got no side effects.. I’ve done A LOT of research because its my first cycle so I thought I’d get some of the side effects associated with Dbol, I know my test is good quality because I bought it from an actual lab here where I live

StillDanyBoy
    Also, what do you guys think of taking Clen prior to my competition? is it a good idea or a bad idea, note: I will rest at least 4 months from gear after finishing this 12 week cycle

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.