Test E – Bold – primo – Libido question

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test E – Bold – primo – Libido question

Cliff notes:

*Predisposed to anxiety
    *test+ deca in my teens (stupid)= bad anxiety, stopped half way through
    *test only last year= God mode, great libido and mood
    *test primobolan boldenon this year= low libido, moderate anxiety
    *Want to stop boldenon or primo for a week or 2 to figure out which one is giving me the negative effects.
    *Is this ok? Pimo could be fake maybe?

Hi guys,

I’m 26, been training for a few years.
    When i was a lot younger and a lot dumber i ran some test and deca, which gave me really bad anxiety attacks as i am already predisposed to anxiety. (not the depressed, attention seeking "oh look at me my lifes so hard" type, the type that gives me physical symptoms, shortness of breath, tingling, cold/hot parts of the body, just feel very uncomfortable in general)

Last year i ran a Test E only cycle, most of it was at 1.5ml (375mg) per week but i did go up as high as 2ml/500mg for 2 weeks.
    During that time i felt amazing. Happy, motivated, horny as hell, and just felt like a beast in general.

This year im running Test E, Bold, and Primo
    Im in week 6, the test has been at 500mg the whole time, bold has been at 300mg primo at 300mg
    The whole time ive been on ive had a decreased libido, and 0 wellbeing benfits that i had in my last cycle, if anything my general well being is worse than wen i was off and my anxiety pops up occasionally. I can have sex, but there’s not much desire to.

I would like to try and figure out which compound out of the bold or primo is having this effect, so that i can continue to run the other 2. So if it was the bold i could remove that from the cycle and just hit more primo in its place, or vice versa. I was thinking of just skipping the primo this week and seeing if things improved, and if they do, then i know its the primo or vice versa with the bold.

I’ve also heard that a very large percentage of primo is fake, and people put other compounds in its place and just say its primo. If someone put deca in a primo bottle and sold that, and it made its way to my guy, then that could be the reason.
    My question is simply will it be ok to just stop one of the 2 compounds and see what happens?

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    Nutcase
    Does E2 come with the CBC panel?
    Also will the tamoxifen i’m taking affect the E2 reading? For example would someone taking tamoxifen have a lower E2 reading than if they werent taking it?
    I ask because i was under the impression that tamoxifen doesnt reduce estrogen and only blocks it, but i would like to know if the tamoxifen im taking is working or not since im suspicious about these RCs.

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by NutcaseView
    Does E2 come with the CBC panel?
    Also will the tamoxifen i’m taking affect the E2 reading? For example would someone taking tamoxifen have a lower E2 reading than if they werent taking it?
    I ask because i was under the impression that tamoxifen doesnt reduce estrogen and only blocks it, but i would like to know if the tamoxifen im taking is working or not since im suspicious about these RCs.

E2 has to be requested separately.

You needed an AI, period. This is why folks who experience gyno on cycle, start taking Tamox and continue to take their AI. Like I said, likely to have high E2 if it was high prior to tamox.

Nutcase
    any idea how long arimidex will take to start bringing down E levels?

Domus
    any idea how long arimidex will take to start bringing down E levels?

Arimidex is a "Same day service" drug, unlike aromasin . It works virtually immediately. As for bringing levels to range, that’s impossible to answer. You need blood work. All of this is a guessing game and everyone reacts differently to AI’s.

Nutcase
    Thanks for all your help ill update the thread once i get the results
    Nutcase
    I think i found out what the issue is =) got the blood work back.
    Everything is normal, except my kidney values are pretty high, and my testosterone is 2.4nmol/l !!! I’m running 500mg/week "testosterone enanthate " so the only reason why my test could be that low is if my test E is not test E.

E2 is 86pmol/l

Whats the abreviation for hematocrit and RBC?

Domus
    I think i found out what the issue is =) got the blood work back.
    Everything is normal, except my kidney values are pretty high, and my testosterone is 2.4nmol/l !!! I’m running 500mg/week "testosterone enanthate " so the only reason why my test could be that low is if my test E is not test E.

E2 is 86pmol/l

Whats the abreviation for hematocrit and RBC?

HCT is hematocrit. RBC is already abbreviated, it stands for Red Blood Cells.

Nutcase
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    HCT is hematocrit. RBC is already abbreviated, it stands for Red Blood Cells.

Oh ok, yeah well theres the results of the past 4 blood tests spanning over 3 years, and everything else is in the normal range, and has been for the 3 years so i would assume the issue is low test due to bad gear

HCT is 0.49

Domus
    Oh ok, yeah well theres the results of the past 4 blood tests spanning over 3 years, and everything else is in the normal range, and has been for the 3 years so i would assume the issue is low test due to bad gear

HCT is 0.49

That’s Good. Always keep it under 50 and never ever over 55

What’s your RBC count? post all your blood work if you want.

Nutcase
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    That’s Good. Always keep it under 50 and never ever over 55

What’s your RBC count? post all your blood work if you want.

I cant see RBC anywhere on the blood work =[ i cant scan it at the moment, ill try tomorrow.

Is there any way that i could be taking 500mg/week test enanthate , for weeks, and have that low of a testosterone reading? Or does that confirm that its not test, because ive been growing from it pretty well

also is a E2 reading of 86pmol/l high or about normal? Google says normal readings are between 50 & 200

Nutcase
    bump
Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.