Test Deca Anavar cycle suggestions

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test Deca Anavar cycle suggestions

Looking for recommendations. I am 28 years old, 6′ 225lbs, about 8-10%bf. Power-lifter with an important competition coming up in about 15 weeks. On TRT for life r/t Hemochromatosis. On 200mg test weekly, 6.25mg aromasin eod, hcg 700i.u. a week. Have done blasts with test up to 500mg and short stints with Anavar . I currrently have on hand Test Cyp, Deca , Anavar. I love the way anavar makes me feel, i have never run Deca but I need something for joint health and tendons. I’m not terribly sensitive to estrogen but I do get acne bad and easily, and BP begins to climb.

My current thoughts are:
    600-750mg test cyp 1-15
    400mg deca 1-15
    80mg Anavar 9-15
    Aromasin 6.25mg daily to start.

HCG 700 i.u. weekly in divided doses
    Fish oil 3.5grams
    Lipid Stable
    Cycle Support
    Grapeseed/Celery/Hawthorne berry extract for extra bp control.

1. Does this seem reasonable enough?
    2. Should I utilize pyramiding or just straight doses. Seems like the long acting esters and the addition of the oral will probably do that on its own.
    3. Thoughts on the duration. Originally planned as a 12 week but I have enough supply on hand for the 15. Not worried about recovery but I don’t have experience with this duration.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
    tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by rainshadowView
    Looking for recommendations. I am 28 years old, 6′ 225lbs, about 8-10%bf. Power-lifter with an important competition coming up in about 15 weeks. On TRT for life r/t Hemochromatosis. On 200mg test weekly, 6.25mg aromasin eod, hcg 700i.u. a week. Have done blasts with test up to 500mg and short stints with Anavar . I currrently have on hand Test Cyp, Deca , Anavar. I love the way anavar makes me feel, i have never run Deca but I need something for joint health and tendons. I’m not terribly sensitive to estrogen but I do get acne bad and easily, and BP begins to climb.

My current thoughts are:
    600-750mg test cyp 1-15
    400mg deca 1-15
    80mg Anavar 9-15
    Aromasin 6.25mg daily to start.

HCG 500 i.u. weekly
    Fish oil 3.5grams
    Lipid Stable
    Cycle Support
    Grapeseed/Celery/Hawthorne berry extract for extra bp control.

1. Does this seem reasonable enough?
    2. Should I utilize pyramiding or just straight doses. Seems like the long acting esters and the addition of the oral will probably do that on its own.
    3. Thoughts on the duration. Originally planned as a 12 week but I have enough supply on hand for the 15. Not worried about recovery but I don’t have experience with this duration.

Everything looks fine to me. Good luck and if u run into estro problems up ur ai. Do u have prami or caber on hand if u have any prolactin problems from the deca?

rainshadow
    I have easy access to prami/caber. Not on hand but I could have within a couple days.
    tice1212
    I have easy access to prami/caber. Not on hand but I could have within a couple days.

I would just pick some caber up just in case. But that’s just me. Everything else looks good bro.. Good luck

rainshadow
    I will take your advice. Thank you.
    tice1212
    I will take your advice. Thank you.

Ur well come brother.. I just like to have everything on hand just in case something happens to u or ur source. Nothing is more distracting to a male physique then having all this muscle but two tits hanging down from gyno. Lmao.

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212View
    Ur well come brother.. I just like to have everything on hand just in case something happens to u or ur source. Nothing is more distracting to a male physique then having all this muscle but two tits hanging down from gyno. Lmao.

All looks good except for your deca running it right up until your clearing process(cyp is 18 days – nandrolone Decanate ester is 21 days till pct would start(the day after that) so imo, I’d drop the deca at wk 12 and run cyp up to 14 wks(2wks longer then the deca) so it clears b4 pct starts!

I also agree you should have everything on hand b4 you even start(imo your ancillaries should be bought first – just in case) get the prami/caber b4 you start – especially running deca for the first time! I’d also up your stane to at least 12.5 ed – split into 2 doses(12 hrs apart) w/a serving of fat/your breakfast or scoop of PB etc)

Other than that it looks solid! Enjoy! I love nandrolone lol

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    All looks good except for your deca running it right up until your clearing process(cyp is 18 days – nandrolone Decanate ester is 21 days till pct would start(the day after that) so imo, I’d drop the deca at wk 12 and run cyp up to 14 wks(2wks longer then the deca) so it clears b4 pct starts!

I also agree you should have everything on hand b4 you even start(imo your ancillaries should be bought first – just in case) get the prami/caber b4 you start – especially running deca for the first time! I’d also up your stane to at least 12.5 ed – split into 2 doses(12 hrs apart) w/a serving of fat/your breakfast or scoop of PB etc)

Other than that it looks solid! Enjoy! I love NPP lol

That’s a great point about dropping the DECA a couple of weeks before the test. I totally forgot. Good caught NACH

basejack
    Definitely up your AI by double to start.

Don’t worry so much about stopping the deca short as you are on TRT.

Although I don’t understand why you would go from 700ius of HCG pw down to 500?

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by basejackView
    Definitely up your AI by double to start.

Don’t worry so much about stopping the deca short as you are on TRT.

Although I don’t understand why you would go from 700ius of HCG pw down to 500?

Yeah that is a good question .. Wait are u self medicating or under a doctors supervision?

rainshadow
    The deca is run up until the end because I’m on trt.

I am very sensitive to aromasin . 6.25 e.o.d on 200 test dropped my estrogen to <15. I’m generally pretty intuitive with my estrogen levels and a.i. but you are probably right that i will end up on more. I am trialing aromasin but also have arimidex on hand. There will be mid cycle labs.

I am under a physician’s direction for trt. Typo on the first post. Should say 700 i.u. weekly taken in divided doses.

Good points everyone.

NACH3
    Thx for clarifying your TRT etc – i missed that – so your plan is solid – you are going to be running your Stane ed,right? I know you said your trying it out but have dex on hand(is this your first 19nor)? They say Stane works better as its a suicide AI – what would your dex dose be if you ran it(.25 eod – is standard as you know – higher or would you wait till mid cycle BW to adjust since its your first 19nor(and w/your DA)?

^^ that’s what I did on my first 19nor and it worked out perfectly(I needed to make minor adjustments for dex and started my DA(Prami) – do that is just my experience – but if your AI is dialed in you may not need a DA – prolactin follows E2(so if Estro is elevated your prolac will probably be as well…

rainshadow
    Aromasin is every day. If I ran Dex i would probably run .5 e.o.d to start. This is my first 19nor.

NACH3
    Aromasin is every day. If I ran Dex i would probably run .5 e.o.d to start. This is my first 19nor.

Wanted to ask about Aromasin dose/frequency! If you would run dex at .5 EOD(like myself on a heavier cycle)… You’ll most definitely want to start your stane at least at 12.5 ed(2x a day) and you’ll probably end up going to 25mg ed as that dose seems to work well for most(FYI – not much of a difference from 25-50mg per day) – I believe it’s in this sticky

rainshadow
    Good reference thank you. I will go ahead and start with 12.5 ed.
Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.