Test/Anavar – What to add?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test/Anavar – What to add?

I’m beginning to plan my fifth cycle and would like some advice on what to add to my Test/ Anavar cycle.

29 years old
    200lbs
    15% bf

In the past I’ve run Test, Test + Winatrol, Test + Anavar and Test + Tren . I did not have any negative side effects during any of the above 8 week cycles.

Please let me know what would be a good overall addition. I loved Tren but would prefer to go without unless there wasn’t a better option. I hated the day/night sweats.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by sandaddictionView
    I’m beginning to plan my fifth cycle and would like some advice on what to add to my Test/Anavar cycle.

29 years old
    200lbs
    15% bf

In the past I’ve run Test, Test + Winatrol, Test + Anavar and Test + Tren . I did not have any negative side effects during any of the above 8 week cycles.

Please let me know what would be a good overall addition. I loved Tren but would prefer to go without unless there wasn’t a better option. I hated the day/night sweats.

How do u know u didnt have sides?
    The most dangerous u never feel.

Its simple. Add 300 mg deca .

And 12,5 mg mk677 twice aday.

Eat more rice just after workouts.

Pay more attention to intraworkout drinks.

Mooseman33
    disagree here.

Need more info before we can suggest.
    what are your goals for the next cycle?
    how long are you planning on running the cycle?

Please for the love of god, do not just add 300mg of deca .
    The advice above is dangerous and should not of been given with the info you gave.
    intraworkout drinks, cmon man what is this shit you say.

I’m beginning to plan my fifth cycle and would like some advice on what to add to my Test/Anavar cycle.

29 years old
    200lbs
    15% bf

What are your goals for this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by S.T.A.L.K.E.R.View
    What are your goals for this cycle?

I’m looking to run a 10-12 week cycle. I would like to gain size but lose a couple percent body fat towards the end of the cycle.

homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33View
    disagree here.

Need more info before we can suggest.
    what are your goals for the next cycle?
    how long are you planning on running the cycle?

Please for the love of god, do not just add 300mg of deca .
    The advice above is dangerous and should not of been given with the info you gave.
    intraworkout drinks, cmon man what is this shit you say.

Why on earth wouldnt deca be an alternative for the 5th run?
    Its a safe steroid and run at 300 mg the prolactin would most likely not be an issues. Stil 300 mg is effective. With a good pct most of the cons are already solved.

With intradrinks i mean what u drink while u train. Very important. I use a high antioxidant (cranberryjuice) with 20 mgs bcaa.
    Minimized muscle sourness and gives power.
    Always stay anabolic . Better recovery.

Some of the best advices i can give.

basejack
    I’m looking to run a 10-12 week cycle. I would like to gain size but lose a couple percent body fat towards the end of the cycle.

Everybody wants to cut and bulk in the same cycle. Pick a goal, one or the other, and stick to it.

PT1982
    Quote Originally Posted by basejackView
    Everybody wants to cut and bulk in the same cycle. Pick a goal, one or the other, and stick to it.

And this is all that needs said. Any cycle, unless you eat garbage, will decrease bodyfat to a degree while adding muscle..eat clean, train for your goals, and sleep like a baby. Test only would be perfect. Once you guys realize that it’s not the compounds used, but the diet, training, and rest, you don’t have to use 2-10 different compounds and spend tons of money that’s just a waste.

IMO diet and cardio are the keys to any cut or bulk. Losing BF while gaining muscle mass can be for most people very difficult. IMO HIIT cardio training would be your best option as opposed to steady state. With HIIT your body will draw its energy more from body reserves and you will burn more calories post cardio at rest than with steady state.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.