Test 400 Only Cycle (Beginner)

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test 400 Only Cycle (Beginner)

Hi, I’ve got all the stuff I need and more. I’ve read up on it all and it’s giving me more and more confidence. I’ve got Letro, Arimidex , Clomid, Nolva and 2x HCG vials. Most of the money I’ve spent is on HCG and Recovery as I want to make sure I come out the other side of this healthy and well.

Option 1. Long Ester

Wk 1-10 Testosterone Cypionate = 200mg twice/wk e3.5d
    Wk 1-10 Arimidex .25mg EOD – monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1- 12.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk – day before test injection.

PCT
    Begins wk 13 to wk 17

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

^^^^ This is what I’ve been looking at.

Within my Tri-Test 400 there is Isocaproate, Cypionate and Decanoate. Will this change anything within the above cycle? Obviously I’m going to take .5cc every e3.5d which equates to 400mg Test that week I believe.

Also, I don’t want to run it for that long. What about 6-8 weeks? I’m leaning more towards 6 weeks as I’ve read by the 8th week that you’re fully suppressed. Obviously I’m going to be taking HCG along side and I’ve got vials with bacteriostatic water on it’s way for mixing and diluting it from 1ml (5000iu) to 10ml for 500iu shots which means I can take half the amount then for 250iu. This is my first Cycle and I’m looking for it to be a short one, no tricky shit. Just plain up simple. If I mess up, at least I can walk away the other side with all of my natty gains so far.

With the PCT, do I take 75 in one day for Clomid or do I spread it throughout the week? I understand the 75 is one week, but is that all in one day?

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    User049
    You are making this way to hard.
    300mg of clomid I am getting emotional just thinking of a dose that high.
    Ps you kinda look like justin bieber
    Baldmen
    Quote Originally Posted by User049View
    You are making this way to hard.
    300mg of clomid I am getting emotional just thinking of a dose that high.
    Ps you kinda look like justin bieber

I work in a factory and everyone calls me Justin. Haha! Think it’s the hairstyle.

I’m short Clomid and I’m stuck where to get it from at the moment. I’ve got 24 but I know it’s not enough. I have 30 Nolva too.

• Clomid: 100/100/50/25 -38.5
    • Nolvadex : 20/20/20/20 -28
    This is going to be my PCT, but I’ve currently only 24 Clomiphene pills at the moment. I’ve 9 weeks to source some anyway but I’m finding the delivery prices online ridiculous.

User049
    Don’t change around your test dosage.
    pick a amount 500mg or what have you and keep it the same. Jumping around causes hormone and blood level spikes you don’t need to deal with.
    not sure what you by having 24 clomid and 30 nolva? How many mg’s per pill
    Baldmen
    Don’t change around your test dosage.
    pick a amount 500mg or what have you and keep it the same. Jumping around causes hormone and blood level spikes you don’t need to deal with.
    not sure what you by having 24 clomid and 30 nolva? How many mg’s per pill

24 Clomid pills, 50mg each.
    30 Nolva, 20mg each.

Am I right in thinking

• Clomid: 100/100/50/25 -38.5
    • Nolvadex : 20/20/20/20 -28

Means the weeks and how much you should be taking each day, yes?

100 every day for week 1, 100 every day for week 2, 50 every day for week 3 and 25 every day for week 4. Correct?

User049
    I hate high clomid is messes with me
    for me it’s
    clomid 75/50/25/25
    nolva 40/40/20/20

You must taper your dosages down.

Baldmen
    I hate high clomid is messes with me
    for me it’s
    clomid 75/50/25/25
    nolva 40/40/20/20

You must taper your dosages down.

Issue is that I’ve only got enough Nolvadex for 20/20/20/20. Will this be enough? I’ve a crap load of Clomid though.

basejack
    40/20/20/20 will likely be ok. Just get some more. You should never skimp your pct. Clomid at 75/50/50/50 is advisable to start.
    Baldmen
    Quote Originally Posted by basejackView
    40/20/20/20 will likely be ok. Just get some more. You should never skimp your pct. Clomid at 75/50/50/50 is advisable to start.

Will do boss.

Also.

3rd week coming up. I’ve noticed ball shrinkage. HCG Time. I inject on a Sunday 1ml and 0.5 on a Wednesday.

I’m going to take 500iu every week.

What’s the best day to inject the hcg?

Also, I’ve dropped the Arimidex dose to 0.25mg e3d. I was taking 0.5mg e3d but it’s making me shit and piss like a race horse.

Did have a weird sensation in my nipple yesterday, just put it down to randomness though, completely gone now. Will keep an eye on it obviously.

Noticed better libido, but not much better than natural.

Also, my fat levels have dropped, you can start to see my abs outside, but decline chest fat is still there? It’s not gyno, it’s just soft fat, how do I combat this?

basejack
    Hcg with your test shot if you like.

A’dex run EOD.

personally I think you are making a huge mistake cycling at your age. You have a looooooong life ahead of you I don’t know why you want to risk you future health for short term gratification but there you are.

and I’ve seen your pic, you truly are deluding yourself with your bodyfat estimate and readiness to cycle, even if you were older. I really think you should stop and run a full pct.

Baldmen
    Quote Originally Posted by basejackView
    Hcg with your test shot if you like.

A’dex run EOD.

personally I think you are making a huge mistake cycling at your age. You have a looooooong life ahead of you I don’t know why you want to risk you future health for short term gratification but there you are.

and I’ve seen your pic, you truly are deluding yourself with your bodyfat estimate and readiness to cycle, even if you were older. I really think you should stop and run a full pct.

What do you think my body fat estimate is? I’ve been told 17-18%

I’m 207 Pounds/14.8st/93kg

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.