Test 400 + Anadrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test 400 + Anadrol

Hey everyone,

today i’ve just started my cycle ( no need to comment on age or whatnot, its already begun and im just here to see what you think of my cycle layout so thanks in advance guys.

Week 1-12 Test 400 – Test e – Test C – Test P – 500mg pin mon-thurs or friday depends which you guys thinnks better
    Week 1-6 50mg Anadrol Ed Spilling half the capsule taking twice a day
    Liver guard ed

Nolva or clomi 2 weeks after last pin, not sure which one i used last time i will remember when i see but, dosage will be
    300mg first day – 100mg 10 days then 7 days or until feeling 100% back to normal

Training layout

Week one

Mon- Chest/Tris/Forearms
    Tues – Back/Bicep/abs
    Wednesday – Shoulders/forearms
    thurs – Legs/abs
    Friday- Chest / Bicep/ Tricep
    Sat- rest
    Sun- Rest

Week 2
    Mon – Back/Bicep/ forearms
    tues- shoulders/abs
    wed – Chest/Tricep/Forearms
    thurs – Legs/abs
    Friday – repeat one day
    sat- rest
    sun- rest

Using uprotein.com.au mass gainer

3500-4000 calories per day not fully clean but not dirty bulk at the same time

When do you guys think the test 400 or the anadrol will start to take effect, im thinking week 3-6 for the test and anadrol in maybe a week or two

Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
    gor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxManView
    If he only listens to his trainer friend then why is he even posting here?
    Looks like he just wants to know when his gear will kick in after reading the original post

I don’t only listen to my trainer friend, hes just my source so i just relay info and see if its correct, i post on here for advice, i haven’t once not accepted anyones advice on this post. Seems to be the younger you are on this forum the more shit you get off people

gor
    Quote Originally Posted by basejackView
    Take your a’dex 0.25mg EOD, don’t just have it on hand.

As for HCG , read this

Will the adex hinder gains at all? i will be taking it because i’d rather not get gyno and all the other shit, but how drastically can it hinder the gains?

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by gorView
    Wrong and wrong, i’ve had tests done, everything is 100% normal and working.

Dare you to post this tests.

So everything ok with your tren dick?? Or you forgot about it?

Mr.BB
    I don’t only listen to my trainer friend, hes just my source so i just relay info and see if its correct, i post on here for advice, i haven’t once not accepted anyones advice on this post. Seems to be the younger you are on this forum the more shit you get off people

Lol you were advised not to run anything cause you were 18, and came back later complaining of tren dick.
    Not younger get shiet, only the ones that dont listen.

basejack
    Will the adex hinder gains at all? i will be taking it because i’d rather not get gyno and all the other shit, but how drastically can it hinder the gains?

You know,m4 cycles in or whatever it is this is the info you should know. This is the info you have had before several times in links you have been given. So, there’s no real surprise you might get grief from people stating you ignore their advice.

An AI will stop testosterone converting to estrogen giving you less estrogen circulating and more testosterone. How would more testosterone hinder your gains?

TheTaxMan

Im not giving you shit and it has nothing to do with your age, i help anyone i can on here

In your original post is all your asking is when it will kick in, anyway, the anadrol will kick in pretty quick, probably about a week to start seeing effects

The test with it being a blend id say 3/4 week mark.

basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView

I’d love to see pics of all these tests including the pre first cycle bloodwork.

gor

My dick works like any other mans should, nothing wrong with down there at all can garuntee

gor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxManView
    Im not giving you shit and it has nothing to do with your age, i help anyone i can on here

In your original post is all your asking is when it will kick in, anyway, the anadrol will kick in pretty quick, probably about a week to start seeing effects

The test with it being a blend id say 3/4 week mark.

Thanks mate, day 4 and im already looking bigger and hardened everywhere even getting a little lean not dramatically just tiny bit and veins are poppin already

Mr.BB
    My dick works like any other mans should, nothing wrong with down there at all can garuntee

Glad for you, that you fixed your erectile dysfunction problems you had a few months ago.

So not posting bloodwork?

gor
    Quote Originally Posted by basejackView
    You know,m4 cycles in or whatever it is this is the info you should know. This is the info you have had before several times in links you have been given. So, there’s no real surprise you might get grief from people stating you ignore their advice.

An AI will stop testosterone converting to estrogen giving you less estrogen circulating and more testosterone. How would more testosterone hinder your gains?

I know what a AI does my mistake, i haven’t ever been able to get my hands on hcg so im not 100% sure on its effects, positive and negative

gor
    Glad for you, that you fixed your erectile dysfunction problems you had a few months ago.

So not posting bloodwork?

That was done well over 6 months ago i don’t have the results handy

Mr.BB
    That was done well over 6 months ago i don’t have the results handy

Hummm, strange as you told us you had bloodwork done to check if everything was right, and as you were on tren cycle till July that bloodwork of over 6 months would have been useless that close to PCT…

Hope you know what you are doing.

gor
    Hummm, strange as you told us you had bloodwork done to check if everything was right, and as you were on tren cycle till July that bloodwork of over 6 months would have been useless that close to PCT…

Hope you know what you are doing.

aw sorry i never bothered posting the update on here, i got sold really dodgy test e, was getting the tren cough as soon as i shot the test everytime, but i’ve had tren cough and this was probably 2x as bad. so i jumped off it all because i couldn’t get any other ugl of test so i ran pct a few weeks later

Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.