T3 or T4: how to take them correctly?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS T3 or T4: how to take them correctly?

I have question about using t3 or levothyroxine in bodybuilding – how do you bodybuilders take this kind of drug – 30/60 min before a meal, with food or after eating??
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    Quester
    Quote Originally Posted by BekasView
    Only bad thing is if you take too much T3 at once (like.. 125mcg) it can be pretty uncomfortable.. Thats really it

Pretty uncomfortable? To much T3 potentiates a hyperthyroid crisis.

VETS on here and other places, have used T3 and/or T4 for years without any negative effects. Does that mean that it is a casual thing, like changing ones diet? or, "pretty uncomfortable," NO! It is on the level of insulin . And, not something that someone should add to their first cycle. It is definitely responsible to warn a person whose first cycle consists of Proviron and "what should I add to Proviron?" and irresponsible to to point of incredulous to say "uncomfortable." Can it be used safely? Yes, by those who have the knowledge and ability to make safety a priority.

Testlolblast
    Quote Originally Posted by QuesterView
    If you already are taking T4 because of a thyroid problem, sticking with the dosage is a good idea. Normal TSH levels are between 0.3 – 6 (miBambunits/mL). The oral version, should be taken in the AM (when the stomach is completely empty) 30-60 minutes before eating. You probably already know this. It is highly protein bound 99.97% and the half life is 7 days. Hormone levels remain very steady which means once a day dosing is fine. But, it takes 1 month to reach a plateau (therapeutic level).
    Substances that reduce absorption:
    Histamine (H2) such as -tagament
    Proton Pump Inhibitors -Prevacid
    Sucralfate -Carafate
    Cholestyramine -Questran
    Colestipol -Colestid
    Antacids contaiing aluminum -maalox, mylanta
    calcium supplements-Tums, Os-cal ***(Note: T4 reduces calcium which can lead to bone loss).
    Iron Supps -ferrous sulfate
    Magnesium Salts
    Orlistat

IV doses are about 50% of the oral dose.

***T3 is the one with a short half-life, shorter duration of action and rapid onset. It is often taken 2x day.

As a future medical profession, I must say that both of these are dangerous and I would never take them. As a member of the forum, I respect the thoughts of other members, particularly those who have the experience with this that I do not and never will. If one is considering taking either T3 or T4, it should be well researched from the standpoint of "How do I not hurt myslef?" Instead of, "how do get what I want?"

Thank you for the voluminous&useful info!

Bekas
    Quote Originally Posted by QuesterView
    Pretty uncomfortable? To much T3 potentiates a hyperthyroid crisis.
    Quester
    ^^This…LOL. "Dafuq" LOL
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.