Synthol for triceps

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Synthol for triceps

Hi, im wondering about usin synthol(pump n pose ofc.) The thing is. If i do it right will it look gross? im only looking to add 2-3cm in triceps only. My biceps are big enough.

Im going for a contest in october thats why im asking.

Cycles i have done so … around 5 cycles. tren ,test p, test e, dbol , eq. mast.

And will i lose all the size i gained from synthol or can i prevent that with a powerful steroidcycle? Proteinsyntese.

Im sorry about my english…Very bad i know

Edit: Sorry arms are about 44cm

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    warmouth
    Looks like you have used a bit of synthol inyour tris based on that Avi. I am curious to hear some responses to this as well. I know nothing on the subject either. Good thread.
    dyzz
    I’ve reached this topic extensively, especially regarding triceps..

One thing that you have to keep in mind is that you can only inject synthol into the middle and lower tricep heads. The outer head is too defined and would be near impossible for an amateur synthol user to perform correctly. I had a friend pin Dave Palumbo’s Synthosizze. He followed the protocol of:

1ml in each head for the first 10 days
    2ml in each head for the second set of 10 days
    3ml in each head for the third set of 10 days.

He put about an inch of his arm and it looked realistic and rock hard. ONE week later it was all gone. He even followed the proper maintenance procedure afterwards and he lost everything. To see some permanent gains, I think you need to run the stuff for a couple months to really stretch the fascia. To my knowledge, the only legit synthol products are Synthosizze by Dave Palumbo and Syntherol by Synthetek.

warmouth
    I know it scares the crap out of me. Ol’ Gred Valentino is the only reason I need not to use the stuff. It isinteresting none the less to hear about different things.
    TED
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    I know it scares the crap out of me. Ol’ Gred Valentino is the only reason I need not to use the stuff. It isinteresting none the less to hear about different things.

Yeah that dude made himself look like a fool. Even more so when he used an unsterile needle and it got infected. Later bicep.

dyzz
    Guys, lets keep in mind that Valentino was a jackass, like several other synthol ABUSERS, and did not use the drug with intelligence. If a guy is using synthol properly, then you wouldn’t even know he’s using synthol to begin with!

I’d be willing to bet that 75% or more of the pro’s use it in some body part or another. The whole point is to stretch the fascia over a long period of time, allowing new muscle to grow and fill up the area in place of the oil.

To the OP- If you feel that your tricep may hold you back from winning the show, then by all means – go for it. If not, then I wouldn’t worry about it because it requires a lot of time and money.

Cavani13
    hey,.im done with my arms. Increased almost 6cm in arms. And keept 4cm

Current stat 48cm arms.

Now im ready to move on to my trapz. They are lacking as ****.

So how about 1ml in right trap and left trap?

Used this site for arms

http://www.howtodoinjections.com/SEOGUIDE/traps.html

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.