Sustanon vs "test blend"

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Sustanon vs "test blend"

Did my 1st cycle last winter which was 500/wk of Sustanon for 10 weeks
    Had great results. Asked my guy for more Sust for my next cycle but he got me a 450/ml test blend.
    Test deconate 200
    Test cypionate 150
    Test enanthate 100
    Is this test blend as good as the Sus?
    Both appear to be pharmaceutical grade by the same brand. The Sustanon always felt like I had a bad bruise in the area injected. There is no pain at all associated with this test blend. Could that mean the gear is fake? I’m 5 weeks into the 2nd 12 week cycle and I don’t think I’m getting the same kick from this as I did from the Sustanon.
    Does anyone have an opinion about it? Should test injections always leave a sore area where injected?
    I have enough Sustanon left over from last time to finish this cycle with it. Should I switch and finish this cycle with Sustanon or will that jack up the cycle?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    Livinlean
    Quote Originally Posted by T-bonerView
    Did my 1st cycle last winter which was 500/wk of Sustanon for 10 weeks
    Had great results. Asked my guy for more Sust for my next cycle but he got me a 450/ml test blend.
    Test deconate 200
    Test cypionate 150
    Test enanthate 100
    Is this test blend as good as the Sus?
    Both appear to be pharmaceutical grade by the same brand. The Sustanon always felt like I had a bad bruise in the area injected. There is no pain at all associated with this test blend. Could that mean the gear is fake? I’m 5 weeks into the 2nd 12 week cycle and I don’t think I’m getting the same kick from this as I did from the Sustanon.
    Does anyone have an opinion about it? Should test injections always leave a sore area where injected?
    I have enough Sustanon left over from last time to finish this cycle with it. Should I switch and finish this cycle with Sustanon or will that jack up the cycle?

Test is test. Sus is also a blend so there isn’t a huge difference there. The bruise could have been caused by the oils used in the mix and the pain can be caused by test prop which is typically found in sus. I am a little concerned about the fact that you feel no pain at all while taking test at a concentration of 450/ml.

As far as it being fake, at week 5 you should just be beginning to feel the effects since the blend contains long esters. Have you noticed an increase in libido?

T-boner
    I felt some increase in libido the 2nd and 3rd week but seems to be tapering off. I’m injecting .8ml twice per week so it’s about 720mg per week. I’m also injecting 250mg per week hcg and 37.5mg dbol . Ending the dbol this week. I don’t think I saw much gain at all from the dbol. Nothing close to like what I read.
    I didn’t have enough hcg to get through the whole 12 weeks so I waited until week 2 to start the hcg so it would last till the end. I thought I wouldn’t see effects to testicles that soon but I did feel like they were going dormant immediately so I figured the gear was good. Soon as I started the hcg they plumped back out.
    So last cycle I had pharm grade Sus and also some that somebody made. Both left me with a very sore injection area. This blend is the same brand as the pharmaceutical grade Sus I had but no pain what so ever.
    Anyway, would switdark_sideng to Sus at week 6 mess up the cycle? If it takes 6-7 weeks for test to start working then if I switch to different esters will they take 6-7 weeks from now to start working and basically waste the prior 6 weeks of injections?

Livinlean
    You should be fine to switch over… Your sus must have either test C,D,E or some combination of them. The original blend of sus by organon had test D… Ive seen some other blends with E or C in them. I wouldn’t worry about it. But if you are skeptical, your label should list the amount of different tests which are in the blend. Post them in here.
    NACH3
    Susts breakdown is
    Prop
    Phenyl prop
    Isocaproate
    Decanate
    Your already running Decanate which is longer than any other esters you’ve listed so the sust will be fine as the Decanate has built up already….
    T-boner
    I did a search on this forum for the brand of test I have, to see what other people were saying about it. Other people were posting the name so I guess it’s OK to post. It’s called Signature and made in Greece. From what I read it’s hit and miss with this brand. Some are reporting bad results with it. I suspect what I have is underdosed quite a bit. If anybody has any input on this brand let me know.
    Week 5 running test is about when you should start seeing results. But the Dbol is a whole different story. You should definitely feel strength by week 5 with that. Not a good sign at all

T-boner
    Man I thought I felt the dbol in the 1st week but now I’m thinking it was placebo. I saw some pictures on this forum of fake dbol and it looked just like what I have. Supposed to be 25mg pills. They are pink. Nothing on one side. The other side just has a thin line through the middle. I haven’t gained any water at all like I was told I will with dbol. This cycle so far isn’t right. I inject today and I’m switdark_sideng to the Sus I used last time. I have enough left.

T-boner
    My plan was a 12 week cycle. If my 1st 6 weeks were underdosed, is it OK to take this cycle a little longer? Like maybe 14 weeks? I’d like to get something out of this before I have to wait so long to try another cycle.
    T-boner
    Bloodwork will tell with the test. I took Dbol and it looked like I had spiderwebs on my chest- no bloat at all. My opinion is for the most part shitty eating and high estrogen is where most people see bloat- not the substance. Hope that helps

T-boner
    I heard that before. I eat clean and I’m running .25 arimedex every 3rd day. I also have pretty Low body fat percentage. I probably wouldn’t get much bloat anyway if it is real.
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.