sustanon 250 mg for cutting

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS sustanon 250 mg for cutting

Hi guys I was wondering can I do a cycle with sustanon 250 for cutting if yes then how long should I take the cycle and can I use ECA stack before cardio at morning in empty stomach and before workout but the problem is should I take coffee for caffeine or supplement with any supplement for caffeine and I also don’t get ephedrine alone here at medicine the medicine I get here in each tablet contains( ephedrine 20 mg,theophylline 100 mg, phenobarbitone 15 mg) can I use it or it will create problem because it have too much theophylline and its a.k.a methylxanthine
    My body status
    160 lb
    Bf 11%
    Height 5’9
    If i’ m cutting I’m this cycle my calories intake will be 1560 in which protein 200 g,carb 125 g , fat 30 g
    And should I do carb depletion before my show my show is 8 weeks later

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    uhit
    No compound will assist you directly in cutting body fat, only the diet will as you’ve clearly laid out with 1,560 calories daily.
    Sustanon will prevent muscle breakdown in such extreme caloric deficits so if you are wishing to preserve as much muscle as you can while cutting which looks like a 700ish deficit then it should work for you.

REDs
    At 5’9 and 160lbs why are you cutting? Seems like maybe a clean bulk is in order based off stats. JMO
    khwab
    phenobarbitone, u sure, u might not wanna take that
    scotty51312
    X2 A barbiturate that slows down the CNS doesn’t seem like something I’d take with my ephedrine.
    Martens
    The short answer is Yes…..you can use Sust to preserve muscle while cutting as well as any other tes. The problem is your stats suggest you are thin and your base probably isn’t where it should be. I would advocate getting your diet up to snuff in terms of finding out your tdee and start eating to grow….cut when you have something to cut.
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312View
    X2 A barbiturate that slows down the CNS doesn’t seem like something I’d take with my ephedrine.

^^^ agree here… Why would you want to take a barbituate when taking ephedrine… It’ll counter act the ephedrine by slowing your brain and it’s functions down(signals from brain to BPs will be slowed instead of stimulated w/a stimulant…

And I agree w/Buster as well, eat big to get big… Many underestimate the power of diet and a good training program… GL stuck around and learn

Saleem.fr
    Thank you so much for your help guys I want to know if I start calories surplus will my protein intake (200g) is adequate or should I also up it and when we do carb depletion the calories coming from carbs should we take those calories by taking more protein and fat or we should take same amount of protein and fat we was taking before
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.