Sus once a week ok first weeks?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Sus once a week ok first weeks?

Participant
    Ok the 90 mg prop and fenylprop have very short halflife, but at the end of the week i guess it at least would be like a trtdose?
    I want maximum results but i always believe in min use. And wouldnt dobbling the dose at week 3-4 make sure your progress will continue with full force?
    Im currently on superdrol but i think i will start the test next week or so.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
    VUBlack
    Did your test bloods came back yet?
    numbere
    Sus was designed to be taken once a week, so you should be okay with that protocol if you only want a trt dose.

I don’t really agree with your reasoning Sil.

It seems like a waste of time, money, and potentially health to half ass a cycle for 4 weeks.

If you’re going to shut you HPTA down for a cycle then you should do what gets results and run 250mg twice a week for the whole cycle.

Ronin
    You want stable blood levels as soon as possible, start what max dosage your going to run. Its only sensible to raise dosage if your going to run a longer cycle.
    homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    Sus was designed to be taken once a week, so you should be okay with that protocol if you only want a trt dose.

It seems like a waste of time, money, and potentially health to half ass a cycle for 4 weeks.

If you’re going to shut you HPTA down for a cycle then you should do what gets results and run 250mg twice a week for the whole cycle.

But wouldn’t the body adapt faster when it faces the same dose?…I dont wanna run 750 mg.
    And health??…say what?….u seriously cant mean running 500 is more healthier than 250.
    Rich Piana always talks about adaption and you MUST confuse the body, rigth baby?..And so on…..remember?

numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by SilabolinView
    But wouldn’t the body adapt faster when it faces the same dose?…I dont wanna run 750 mg.
    And health??…say what?….u seriously cant mean running 500 is more healthier than 250.
    Rich Piana always talks about adaption and you MUST confuse the body, rigth baby?..And so on…..remember?

I wasn’t suggesting to use 750mg/week.

I was suggesting to to use 500mg/week, IMO anything less is not worth the health effects of shutting down your HPTA.

If your LDLs are going to double on cycle then they will just double when you increase the dose aftervweek 4.

If your prostate is going to get 10% larger then it still get larger after you increase the dose.

The only thing you will be adark_sideeving by starting with 250mg/week is stalling your progress for 4 weeks.

The body doesn’t buid up a resistance to test.

Results begin to decline because you can only gain a finite amount during a cycle.

I agree that if you want to facilitate muscle tissue growth then you need to stimulate the body with training and feed it maBambs.

However, when it comes to manipulating your hormones you want as little confusion as possible.

homefit
    Participant
    Ah…yeah. I guess now its at least a 50% chance of me doing another susshot thirsday.

but…i will reasearch this one first "The body doesn’t buid up a resistance to test." -numbere 2016

LUCKY PUNCH

In my early years all I used was SUST and I injected every 5-7 days and made fantastic gains.I’m with numbere,,,4 weeks with SUST is way to short.

homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by ALINView
    In my early years all I used was SUST and I injected every 5-7 days and made fantastic gains.I’m with numbere,,,4 weeks with SUST is way to short.

That wasnt the point. I will run sus for 11 weeks. But I was thinking of doing 250 mg a week first 3-4 weeks, then up to 500 mg to prevent plateuing and reduze sides. Thinking, first week u will grow nomatter what and its important to confuse the body. But numb has good arguments as always.

numbere
    Ah…yeah. I guess now its at least a 50% chance of me doing another susshot thirsday.

but…i will reasearch this one first "The body doesn’t buid up a resistance to test." -numbere 2016

Large amounts of exogenous test will cause muscles to increase the density (create more) of androgen receptors.

This is why long time AAS users like Piana are able to run such large amounts of androgens and reap all the effects.

Also, this is another reason why it’s advised to use 500mg of test for your first cycle, because adding in other compounds may be a waste if they can’t be full utilized by the body.

The expression of androgen receptors in human neck and limb muscles: effects of training and self-merQistration of androgenic-anabolic steroids

homefit
    Participant
    Large amounts of exogenous test will cause muscles to increase the density (create more) of androgen receptors.

This is why long time AAS users like Piana are able to run such large amounts of androgens and reap all the effects.

Also, this is another reason why it’s advised to use 500mg of test for your first cycle, because adding in other compounds may be a waste if they can’t be full utilized by the body.

The expression of androgen receptors in human neck and limb muscles: effects of training and self-merQistration of androgenic-anabolic steroids

Wtf man. Increase the ar in the neck only?. What are you trying to do to me there numb, make me look like a belgian blue? .guess the ladies do not like a bulldude with traps bigger than the shoulders. That what the last one concluded. Doesn’t increase ar in limbs. .just the neck….usj..
    F.uck man…that was cheap

numbere
    Wtf man. Increase the ar in the neck only?. What are you trying to do to me there numb, make me look like a belgian blue? .guess the ladies do not like a bulldude with traps bigger than the shoulders. That what the last one concluded. Doesn’t increase ar in limbs. .just the neck….usj..
    F.uck man…that was cheap

Haha those Belgian blues are crazy looking.

I just wanted you to see that the effect on AR from steroids differs depending on muscle fiber.

Some muscle fibers adapt to cycling by up regulating, the AR in other fibers become more sensitive.

homefit
    Participant
    Good info here
    marcus300
    Here is two charts for blood levels – one chart is 500mgs injected once per week, the other 250mgs injected twice per week. I’m sure the charts sure you what looks best for more stable blood levels but are you a person who responds to this because I am but some it doesn’t bother

homefit
    Participant
    Thanks for your contribute but you seems to miss the point there marcus. 500 mg once a week was never an option. I guess almost everybody on this forum agree on that two separate shots is better if you go for 500 mg a week from week1. My alternative was 250 mg a week first 3-4 weeks to chock the body at week 3-4 with upped dose to prevent stagnation and avoid sides.
    I ended up with 250 mg twice a week, mainly because the slow respond from it. Havent used sustanon for a while and blogs report it will not kick in before week 3-4. That what most says. I always though you would feel sus rigth away. Then i guess i wouldnt benefit from 500 mg before week 7-8 or something. Man….in the past it was rare i did 8 week+ cycles.

Anyway, that was an interesting chart so thanks.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.