Sus 250 + Deca cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Sus 250 + Deca cycle

Hi everyone, I am looking to do my second cycle and I’m after some advice. I have 3 sus250 2 prolab deca (450mg), Ardex for bloat, nolva and clomid

I have been suggested to run sus 500mg a week
    Deca aim for 600mg
    And to do at least a 14-16 week cycle
    Does this sound ok? How much ardex should I run and how would you suggest I do the pct.
    I also have 200tabs t3 where could I add this in?

My stats are 27yrs 5ft10 210lbs about 23%bf.
    Thanks in advance

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    basejack
    30% bodyfat, is that a typo? If not you are begging for trouble cycling those compounds.

I suggest you visit our nutrition section and lose 30lbs before you consider starting a new cycle.

What was your first cycle?

Sallyburns
    Yep it was sorry. 23-24% hence the t3 either I can run it in cycle or run it before I start my cycle.

My first cycle was 300mg test e, 350mg deca , 250 tren . Pct clomid and hcg . It was a 10week cycle.

Mr.BB
    You need to lower the bodyfat to 15% before thinking of steroids , like BiB said.

Wild
    Run twice the amount of test to deca . Have estrogen In check. I PowerLift and sometimes like running cycles with higher bf. Aslong as estrogen is in check I never have problems. Running that much deca to test will cause unwanted sides.

PNR89
    What are your goals?
    Sallyburns
    Hooligans luck what mg would you run 500mg sus to 250 deca ?
    Goals are to put on more muscle but I also want go lean down

numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by WildView
    Run twice the amount of test to deca. Have estrogen In check. I PowerLift and sometimes like running cycles with higher bf. Aslong as estrogen is in check I never have problems. Running that much deca to test will cause unwanted sides.

OP please don’t listen to this advise. Everyone reacts differently to compounds. If this is your second cycle then you do not have enough experience controlling your e2, especially at a high BF.

If you want the best advise you can get then answer the questions above that members are asking.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.