Steroids & weight gain

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids & weight gain

Hey everyone, I’ve been doing more lurking lately than posting and have a question I need some clarification on. I’m sure this has come up before, I may have even been the one to ask it. I hope I’m asking this in the right area, may need to be in nutrition but ill try here.
    If I have a NATURAL LBM of 145lbs @ 10%BF for a total weight of around I will be without a cycle given I continue eating to maintain that weight and working out. Now, I cycle and get to 170lbs after I loose the water weight that came with it and the extra BF and get back to 10%BF. Can I maintain that weight without cycling again if I eat to maintain that weight and lift large? OR given that my NATURAL LBM is 145lbs will my body want to get back to that weight and eventually go back to 160lbs putting itself back "in balance"?
    Thanks for all the help in the past.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by svd70View
    Hey everyone, I’ve been doing more lurking lately than posting and have a question I need some clarification on. I’m sure this has come up before, I may have even been the one to ask it. I hope I’m asking this in the right area, may need to be in nutrition but ill try here.
    If I have a NATURAL LBM of 145lbs @ 10%BF for a total weight of around I will be without a cycle given I continue eating to maintain that weight and working out. Now, I cycle and get to 170lbs after I loose the water weight that came with it and the extra BF and get back to 10%BF. Can I maintain that weight without cycling again if I eat to maintain that weight and lift large? OR given that my NATURAL LBM is 145lbs will my body want to get back to that weight and eventually go back to 160lbs putting itself back "in H10"?
    Thanks for all the help in the past.

What makes you think your natural limit is 145????

vestaxx
    All diet and training dependant. You can keep a lot of muscle if you eat to sustain it, it really is that simple. Its not like you are talking hulking mass numbers like Mr O specs.

IMO, you still haven’t built a strong enough base to warrant cycling. Try and add a few more lbs naturally. Makes it easier to keep… and if your answer is that you cant add another 10lbs naturally, then that’s answers whether you can keep it after a cycle

svd70
    I’m not saying that is my natural limit guys. That was an example.
    svd70
    It’s just a question. Say your natural LBM IS 180lbs and you put on 10lbs after a cycle. Will you maintain it with food and weights alone?
    svd70
    I’m not new to weight training, I’ve been in the gym for over 10yrs now KO. Started when I was 22. Cycled last year at the age of 33 with good gains off of Test C.
    Looks like you are a little over an inch taller then I am but with a fair bit more weight on. Sure that wasn’t all natural now, and you had to start somewhere. Seardark_sideng for answers by asking questions and reading is part of the learning.
    vestaxx
    I’m not new to weight training, I’ve been in the gym for over 10yrs now KO. Started when I was 22. Cycled last year at the age of 33 with good gains off of Test C.
    Looks like you are a little over an inch taller then I am but with a fair bit more weight on. Sure that wasn’t all natural now, and you had to start somewhere. Seardark_sideng for answers by asking questions and reading is part of the learning.

this is true, but I think its a combination of your pc and the fact that you are not stating your stats that has people not sure how to answer you. If you have previous cycle experience, you should be able to answer your own question, no?

Lunk1
    You can maintain MOST of all gains made after cycle with proper feeding of the muscles and working out. This is until you hit your natty limit. Then juice would be needed to support gains. No way around it.
    svd70
    That pic was taken at the day my wife and ingot engaged…… In ’07 where I was 160lbs I believe. Don’t judge a book by its cover, not all of us feel the need to post pictures of ourselves with no shirt on. How many times do i need to post my stats? Maybe I should update my people, ill look into that. My previous cycle experience was 12 weeks of test C last year and my PCT ended at the end of Jan.
    svd70
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    You can maintain MOST of all gains made after cycle with proper feeding of the muscles and working out. This is until you hit your natty limit. Then juice would be needed to support gains. No way around it.

Thank you Lunk.

svd70
    Quote Originally Posted by vestaxx
    this is true, but I think its a combination of your pc and the fact that you are not stating your stats that has people not sure how to answer you. If you have previous cycle experience, you should be able to answer your own question, no?

I don’t understand how it was a difficult question to answer in the first place. Responses like yours should be kept to yourself, because they help no one and deter "new" people from even joining forums.

Lunk1
    Easy fellas lol.
    OnTheSauce
    Thread saved

vestaxx
    That pic was taken at the day my wife and ingot engaged…… In ’07 where I was 160lbs I believe. Don’t judge a book by its cover, not all of us feel the need to post pictures of ourselves with no shirt on. How many times do i need to post my stats? Maybe I should update my people, ill look into that. My previous cycle experience was 12 weeks of test C last year and my PCT ended at the end of Jan.

Get your head out of your ass. My statement makes complete sense… if you have cycled, then you should know exactly how much mass you can hang on to after you stop cycling. Is that too hard to comprehend? If so, you really should not cycle. And if you want to know why I post my current pics, cause some of us on here are part of a contest for most improved physiques so we update regularly. Sorry it bothers you…

If you are posting theoretical questions without any relevant info to actually quantify what you are saying/asking, then how can you be given a response that will make sense. You provided no information other than a generalized question which is impossible to answer.

svd70
    Quote Originally Posted by vestaxx
    Get your head out of your ass. My statement makes complete sense… if you have cycled, then you should know exactly how much mass you can hang on to after you stop cycling. Is that too hard to comprehend? If so, you really should not cycle. And if you want to know why I post my current pics, cause some of us on here are part of a contest for most improved physiques so we update regularly. Sorry it bothers you…

If you are posting theoretical questions without any relevant info to actually quantify what you are saying/asking, then how can you be given a response that will make sense. You provided no information other than a generalized question which is impossible to answer.

How am I supposed to know what I can hang onto LONG TERM if my cycle just ended 3 months ago? I Don’t think that’s hard to comprehend.
    Post all the photos you want of yourself, they don’t bother me one bit. Cheers.

svd70
    BTW, I never asked why you post your pics. But now it know. Lookin good!
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.