Steroids for soccer players.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids for soccer players.

Hi guys, sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread but I’m just really curious about one thing.
    I’m already an alright size but I want to get a bit bigger and I have no idea about any sort of steroid but I’m just wondering is there a steroid for a soccer player that would not stay in your system if I were to have a blood test? Also lets say I did a few cycles of steroids then will I have to keep doing them because I heard if you stop taking them you "deflate", not sure if it’s true. Basically what I want is to size up a little bit more and I don’t want to continually use steroids , just a few times to gain the size. Also, are there any side effects to any type of steroid that you would be recommending? for example I’ve heard about hair loss, I certainly don’t want that! Sorry for the noob questions haha just curious. Thanks so much for all the help!
    I’m 19.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    Times Roman
    Quote Originally Posted by IliasView
    I agree but soccer is a sport where skill and quick on your feet is the main factor hence why i said ephedrine because no matter what you take it wont effect skill but ephedrine will have you wired which give you the burst of acceleration and the extra half head start and also the awareness which is needed in this sport

although TR will you be keeping a log on it? judging by the posts and your personality I think it would be a very detailed and informative log, I am also thinking about fighting again in the new year and th extra weight will be a hinderence but Im thinking this (GW 01516) to help this

cough AR-R sponsered log cough

doesnt’ offer GW yet. So I’m making a bulk powder purchase. At 25mg dose/day, I’m going to have a multi year supply. I’m mainly using it to cut after the first of the year. 2 months ago, i was 225 and wanted to hit 250 by year end. So i’ve been nonstop eating. I stepped on the scale today, and viola! 246. 250 will be a slam dunk. I may go for 260, not sure if my back (arthritas) can handle it though. I’m already in semi constant moderate pain. So i will cut down to abouut 230 after the new year, and work on getting low teens bf%.

I’m going to make a thread (not a journal) about GW here real soon. Luvbyts opened my eyes that GW does pose certain health risks, which can be managed. So look for that today or tomorrow.

S_Paul
    Let me save you a bunch of time.

You’re too young man, don’t **** your body up. Wait. I know it’s hard and I’m on the same boat. I’m dying to do a Test E cycle and have it all planned out to perfection but I’m too young.

S_Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Times RomanView
    doesnt’ offer GW yet. So I’m making a bulk powder purchase. At 25mg dose/day, I’m going to have a multi year supply. I’m mainly using it to cut after the first of the year. 2 months ago, i was 225 and wanted to hit 250 by year end. So i’ve been nonstop eating. I stepped on the scale today, and viola! 246. 250 will be a slam dunk. I may go for 260, not sure if my back (arthritas) can handle it though. I’m already in semi constant moderate pain. So i will cut down to abouut 230 after the new year, and work on getting low teens bf%.

I’m going to make a thread (not a journal) about GW here real soon. Luvbyts opened my eyes that GW does pose certain health risks, which can be managed. So look for that today or tomorrow.

OT: Hearing where you came from and reading that. Man you’re a inspiration story in it’s own. Nice job man, you’re impressive.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.