Steroids & Fertility

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids & Fertility

Hey everyone,

Just so you know this question is for future reference only, I’m not planning on using any AAS for at least another 3+ years.

I was just wondering if anyone who had used AAS has had any problems with fertility since using?

And whats the likelihood of having problems with fertility after a cycle?

It most likely won’t be an issue as im (by "I’m" i mean my missus) planning on having my next (& second) child before my first cycle, but thought id ask because always good to keep in mind.

Cheers

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    twinni
    Many dark_sidelCrash007 have been created on cycle. Some thought that due to AAS they could get away without contraception. Wrong!!
    Dreamer
    Even on cycle my LH and FSH did not drop to 0.
    moff
    Only takes one swimmer….

Like twinni said many have been made on cycle.

SOL!D5NAK3
    Participant
    many pro TrueMaxders have dark_sidelCrash007, they use aas year round.
    dismas75
    My wife got pregnant 3 weeks into my pct
    Roger11
    Hmm very interesting responses, ive been on TRT/Blast and crusing since start of 2012 and my missus has been on and off the pill for about the same time and we always have sex without a condom, altho i get regular bloodwork and checkups done a lot for everything so im safe and she does aswell, but even when precum can get a girl pregnant mine has never gotton pregnant, i pull out all the time tho and only a few times have i cum in her, but even having sex over the years with no condom it makes me think that perhaps all my aas use/trt i might be infertile. Im still getting round to having a fertility check but doesnt bother me to much atm because i have no plans of kids any time soon.
    got fina?
    Participant
    Honestly everybody is different so its hard to answer question. I had a hard time getting my girl pregnant while off steroids . While on, i could nut 3 times a day and nothing. Once i got off, i jumped on Clomid and bam!! Got her pregnant in 2 tries…

tdayne
    So based on the responses it seems it rarely if ever effects fertility and with a proper PCT every things likely to be good.

Cheers for everyones comments.

marcus300
    At your age using steroids isn’t a wise choice because your natural testosterone hasn’t fully developed yet and by shutting it down it can have an adverse effect on your future health no matter if a proper pct has been implemented.

There is no definite answer because ive seen guys after one cycle have problems and ive seen guys who have used all their life without any issues. Its down to that individual but using before your HPTA hasn’t fully developed isn’t a wise choice IMHO.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.