Steroid cycle boxing, parkour and gym

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroid cycle boxing, parkour and gym

Hi,
    I’m 26yr old. My body weigh right now is 92 kgs and height 6’2.
    I’ve done two short cycles so far (6weeks)
    Sust deca and winstrol
    Test tren -a and winstrol.

I didn’t go well with tren.
    I was off gym for about 6 months and started working out for about 5 months now. Started boxing and parkour for about a month. But off late my strengths have been pretty low. And I’m feeling fatigue and weak.
    Not able to reach my goals.
    I am looking to start a new cycle.
    I have two options one with jintropin ( I heard good things about it, one of the reasons I want to use this is that hgh had good effects on skin and hair and minimal sides)
    And the second option is to go with a test pp and eq and add some anavar .
    Please help me out. I’m looking for washboard abs and muscle definition without actually losing much of my facial fat and less clicking in the joints.

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
    Dilvish
    bump
    TheTaxMan
    I didnt mean you were taking them at the same time

But 2 orals in one cycle even when ran back to back is stressful on the liver 8 weeks on oral is usualy considered the absaloute maximum not 10 weeks
    Idealy orals shouldnt exceed 6 weeks

I cant really speak for EQ ive never used it but im giving you the general opinion from most and that is they think EQ is a waste of oil, even when ran high dosesages for long periods of time it often gets labelled as a waste, 200mg per week will probably be a waste.

Some people say it increases appetite and vascularity but even that is at high dose, i doubt you will see anything at all at 200mg per week for 10 weeks

Just my opinion, hopefuly others will shed light on this for you rather than you just hearing from me

Dilvish
    anyone else want to share some insights ?

EQ vs mast vs primo ?

Which is better for endurance and speed

If you want to get a more "natural" look I would go with an Anavar only cycle. Anavar’s the only oral that I would recommend taking alone. If you want a little more kick, add a little Test (200mg/wk or 300mg/wk) of Test to the Anavar cycle. Test Prop will add muscle pretty fast so people will be able to tell you’re on something. Anavar takes longer and puts on a few pounds of muscle as it cuts down some fat. I like Anavar because it makes the body look more natural. That’s just my opinion.

Dilvish
    "Which is good for endurance and speed"
    workmachine
    Quote Originally Posted by DilvishView
    "Which is good for endurance and speed"

Good conditioning and technique.

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.