steriods to lose weight…?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS steriods to lose weight…?

hey guys,
    i have a friend who is a little overweight. well, not a little i guess. anyways, he works out, but not nearly as seriously as i do. he knows i want to do steriods and he keeps asking me about what would be a good cutting/weight loss/fat loss cycle for him. i have no idea about cutting cycles since i want to gain weight. could yall give me some advice to give him? i’ve read some about cutting cycles on this board and here is what i found: test prop/fina/winny. does that sound right? if so, what are the first cycle dosages like? also, what are the characteristics and side effects of test prop and fina?

yes, i’ve told him about working our hard/seriously and dieting pretty seriously for a long while before trying roids, but its never too early to start planning….=)

thanks for the help,
    — clocky baby

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    ksick
    If he can’t get his diet/workout in check, then there is no need to use AS. Diet, cardio should always come first before drugs.
    Mоss
    He’s ready for everyday injection. I’d go with cardio and diet.

Mоss

ulter
    Cutting cycles are for people who know how to cut. Your friend is not one of them.
    SimonS

Originally posted by SimonS
    …but its never too early to start planning….=)

he can learn while he gets to the point where he’s ready to juice…=)

more importantly, i wanna know myself. i’ve read the post called "common drug profiles", but i’d like to hear more opinions on fina, primo and clen . what kinda side effects people experienced, what the benefits were, etc. oh yeah, and standard first time dosages…=)

again, i know very little about cutting since i’m so skinny and all i’ve researched is bulking cycles since i joined AR about 5 and half months ago. i’d like to learn about em though…who knows, maybe in a few years i’ll be needing to do one…(ha, yeah right, i wish)…

thanks for the info,
    — clocky baby

Asterix
    A good cutting cycle would be protien, glutamine, ECA. Thats what everyone should use BEFORE clen , fina, or primo. Fina is NOT to be underestimated. It can cause a whole slough of side effects that are very hard to counter, I wouldn’t even touch fina until i have been cycling for a few years. Clen is a very good cutting drug. its anti catabolic and you can still eat and lose weight!

MIKE_XXL
    I get sick of saying this but here it goes again, tell him to eat clean and reduce his daily caloric intake and ad some cardio into his routine to get rid of his body fat. Drugs are not miracle things and you can only loose the fat by strict diet and exercise, the drugs just help maintain the lean muscle tissue…XXL
    Enko
    I have these steroids at my disposal:
    winstrol
    clenbuterol
    trenbolone acetate
    testosterone both long ester and short
    exemestane

Please help me me choose and dosage..

Enko
    Sorry but I forgot say I am working out hard and need to cut some weight also…new at this…55 year old wanting to appeal to the women. Thank yall for any advice.
    basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by EnkoView
    Sorry but I forgot say I am working out hard and need to cut some weight also…new at this…55 year old wanting to appeal to the women. Thank yall for any advice.

Start your own thread please rather than bumping one from when you were only 41, thanks

Scorpion0922
    Quote Originally Posted by EnkoView
    I have these steroids at my disposal:
    winstrol
    clenbuterol
    trenbolone acetate
    testosterone both long ester and short
    exemestane

Please help me me choose and dosage..

Stop asking the same question expecting a different answer. You got your answer in the other thread.

songdog
    AAS ISNT A DIET AID! Tell you friend learn how to eat right.
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.