sex and steroids

does having sex on a regular basis really have an impact on your gains while taking steroids ?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
    snowblowjoe
    When I use to chew adderall my cum would taste like cotton candy. Sware to fukn god!!!!!
    Lunk1
    I vote yes…sex AND steroids!
    Moparman
    Semen Therapy Adult Only

I can’t believe I googled that but …

tonyde
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparmanView
    Semen Therapy Adult Only

I can’t believe I googled that but …

Soooo I just printed several copies off that website. I will now post these copies randomly around the house for my Wife to stumble aBambss.
    Hopefully this pays off for me n most importantly her. Its solely about her eating healthy. Lol

slfmade
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoeView
    When I use to chew adderall my cum would taste like cotton candy. Sware to fukn god!!!!!

How exactly do you know this??? Let me guess…you were cleaning it and it went off?

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmadeView
    How exactly do you know this??? Let me guess…you were cleaning it and it went off?

How do you think he got his user name ?

OnTheSauce
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmadeView

Bwahajahaha

slfmade
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    How do you think he got his user name ?

LMFAO!!! Yep…you’ve just outted him!!!!

snowblowjoe
    Haha haha funny shit. The truth is the girls would tell me, so my curiosity got tu the best or me. I’m extremely open minded and my philosophy is you only live once so experience and do as many as possible. With that said I tasted a very small amount lol
    Fukn bitches weren’t lying. Fukn liquid cotton candy sauce I was producing lmao
    L1pton
    I was taking alotta clen when my avatar photo was takin

Notsigned
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoeView
    Haha haha funny shit. The truth is the girls would tell me, so my curiosity got tu the best or me. I’m extremely open minded and my philosophy is you only live once so experience and do as many as possible. With that said I tasted a very small amount lol
    Fukn bitches weren’t lying. Fukn liquid cotton candy sauce I was producing lmao

WTF is wrong with you?

1CBC
    lmfao
    Goon
    LOL, juicy juice grape flavor. How do you get grape flavored sperm?
    snowblowjoe
    Haha there’s nothing wrong with me what’s wrong with you
    musition
    Mates,

My research says on cycle you will have a strong sex so basically your sex/sex drive gets better?

Have Anyone faced any issues?

Thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.