Second Cycle – Advice Required Please

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Second Cycle – Advice Required Please

Hey There Guys,

Please read my possible cycle and add comments anywhere possible! I want to do it right, (due to start in around 2 months).
    Last Summer I done my first cycle on Andropen (gains were great).
    My aims are to simply lean bulk – remaining a low b.f. with bulging 6-pack abs

Possible Cycle:
    12 wk: Test (cyp / e) @500mgs/wk – Not sure about what dose?
    4 wk kick-start: Dianabol tabs @20mgs/day (dose too low?)
    Maybe include Proviron? (I hear it’s good with the test and a good anti-e? – what dose?)

I may also get some nolvadex incase of side effects ? or is proviron ok?
    Open to recommendations on my PCT which I’m thinking just nolva/clomid

Appreciated,
    Muse!

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_View
    or if you don’t care about bf then bulk naturally if anything maybe a Pro-hormone like superdrol.

Sorry Bro but I need to correct you on this… Superdrol is a steroid labeled as a "prohormone"

And just so MUSE and others know, Superdrol will shut you down hardcore as any other steroid. I deff wouldn’t run superdrol unless your ready for a full AAS cycle.

Matt
    21, right?

and I see some of our members are giving you advice on taking aas?

I’m sorry that this has happened. Anyone giving aas advice to someone only 21 years old needs to reevaluate said advice, because it can be very damaging to OP’s HPTA and endocrine systems, which typically DO NOT fully mature until the mid 20’s… still a long few years away.

Although this is an aas info board, we still have morals and ethics. We advocate the intelligent useage of aas. If someone isn’t ready for advice due to age, we do not give them advice. Period.

I’m a little confused by some of you members that should know better about this issue???

It is better NOT to give advice, than to give BTII advice.

marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilGunView
    the test at 500mg/week is good. dbol at 20mg is low imo, go 30mg+ and no real need for proviron. just use a standard AI.

Please don’t listen to the above, this guy is only 19yrs old himself and as no experience in AAS or fully understands what they can do to a teenager, don’t be misdirected to post only because they tell you want you want to hear, the truth is you don’t need steroids at your age and weight.

You really need to learn how to eat for the next few yrs and without doubt learn how to train to build muscle. Even if you did go on a course you would lose all gains anyway due to your diet not support the new tissue. So be mature about this and listen to the guys in this thread telling you not to cycle, go to the diet section and post your daily diet and ask for help in adark_sideeving your goals…best of luck

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.