Running Sust with Test P?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Running Sust with Test P?

I will be doing my 4th cycle in March, as always this will be a cutting cycle, since given my genetics I do not need AAS to bulk, I can do it under 30 days with lifting, however to tone and
    shred AAS always does wonders. Anywho I was planning on a Var +Test P cycle, but I found out both my Test P and Sust vials will expire by end of August, given that I paid $$ Bucks for
    the sust, I rather not throw it out, would be too crazy to run the sust with Test P in the same cycle? Any advice would be appreciated.
    Running
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    lovbyts
    Why would you throw it out? Would you throw out milk if it was past it’s expiration date if it smelled and tasted fine? If it’s been stored even 1/2 properly it’s good for at least a year or two past the date.
    PS, please refrain from any price talk, it’s against the board rules.
    SIC
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbytsView
    Why would you throw it out? Would you throw out milk if it was past it’s expiration date if it smelled and tasted fine? If it’s been stored even 1/2 properly it’s good for at least a year or two past the date.
    PS, please refrain from any price talk, it’s against the board rules.

I just removed the price, more wanted to stress the monetary value but I get the point and rules are rules.
    Properly stored is fridge? or in cupboard in my bedroom which is always cool is okay?

lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by SICView
    I just removed the price, more wanted to stress the monetary value but I get the point and rules are rules.
    Properly stored is fridge? or in cupboard in my bedroom which is always cool is okay?

Thanks for removing the price talk.
    No need to keep it in the refrigerator. Cupboard is perfect. Sunlight is the biggest enemy of most medications.

SIC
    Somebody on a diffrent forum suggested this, what do you think? I actually like it!

You have 5000mg sust and 2000mg test prop so I would just divide it equally into the 8 weeks and dose 3x a week for stable blood levels and to keep things simple

You come pretty close to using up all 4 vials in 8 weeks running it like this
    .8cc sust mon/wed/fri=625mg
    .8cc prop mon/wed/fri=250mg
    Total ~900mg test

Now if you want to run a lower dosage or save that ***** sust, again just run the prop at .8cc and the sust that will expire soon at .4cc m/w/f. That will get you close to using up the 2 prop and 1 sust vial in 8 weeks.

310mg sust
    250mg prop
    Total ~550mg test

Martens
    Somebody on a diffrent forum suggested this, what do you think? I actually like it!

Its only 8 weeks and it takes sus up to 6 to do its thing
    You have decent amount of prop but I think I would either frontload or backload the prop and acquire more sus.

SIC
    Quote Originally Posted by MartensView
    Its only 8 weeks and it takes sus up to 6 to do its thing
    You have decent amount of prop but I think I would either frontload or backload the prop and acquire more sus.

How much more Sust you reckon I need? and how long more? 10 or 12 weeks? I am gain lean muscle only, mainly trying
    to use the AAS to build endurance and power rather than size, sinze comes easy to me not the rest.

Martens
    How much more Sust you reckon I need? and how long more? 10 or 12 weeks? I am gain lean muscle only, mainly trying
    to use the AAS to build endurance and power rather than size, sinze comes easy to me not the rest.

I wouldn’t run sus any shorter then 14…… but you may be satisfied after 12. I wouldn’t run it any shorter then 12 and if you want to backload with prop you can while waiting for pct.

Times Roman

100% with LB on this one. Everything has a printed expiration date. Fawk, I wouldnt’ be surprised if my salt has an expiry date.

If you feel the urge to discard it, and you know it’s legit, send it to LB. He knows where to get rid of it!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.